Gunda & Mafia complaints

Misbehaviour by an individual

Meher Meher on 09 May 2013

dear sir, my name is meher. my sister is studying degree final year. everyday one person is misbehaving with my sister. his name is sai ram. his phone number is 513. i th...[Read full complaint]

My purse got robbed

Hema Haridasan on 25 April 2013

I had boarded an bus from ghatgoper to thane and till the thane station was reached i had by purse in my bag however when i was getting down the train at thane station i had put by bag backside an...[Read full complaint]

Police not lodging criminal complaint

Rajesh Khare on 21 April 2013

sir,my name is babita uikey i live in chhindwara m.p. my husband suresh uikey is very dangerous for us he live in bichua block dist. chhindwara .i will lodge a Criminal complement in kotwali chhin...[Read full complaint]

Dhamki from mafia

Vinod Samnani on 19 April 2013

main ulhasnagar me rehta hu main 21 sal se yhi rehta hu break me mera gr ke bhar mera chota sa shop hai 21 sal se koi nali nhi thi gatter ki lekin ab ek shivsena ka karyakrta aake mujse kaha ki ma...[Read full complaint]

Jooth bolkar paise lootna

Praful Hansora on 02 April 2013

mera ek cheque aaya tha uk se keh kar ek fraud aadmi ne uske pese transfer karva ne ke bahane mujse dusre account me pese deposit karva liye

Illegal land grabbing by villagers

Harmanpreet on 31 March 2013

Govt. Land is being used illegally for personal construction. Near about 8 acre is used for persönal construction

A person Missed call me and When I call he is abusing me

Awais Raza on 30 March 2013

Today I get a miss call from 6693 to 589. When I call back by 5284 he is abusing me. I know he is from Mubarak Azamgar...[Read full complaint]

Eve-teasing problem

Gvv Satyanarayana on 20 March 2013

Dear Sir, I am a tenant of plot no. 177, Phase II, Kamalapuri colony, Near Green Bawarchi Restaurant, Hyderabad- 073, we are facing a lot of problems with a TEA STALL whi...[Read full complaint]

Extortion of money and violation of fundamental right

Manju Mukherjee on 15 March 2013

I live in 2A kalibai Lane, “Sailendra Smriti”, P.O: Jadavpur University, Kolkata:700032 along with my son, daughter in law & grand daughter. There is a common passage in front of our house leading...[Read full complaint]

Some people destroying my farm

Devendrakumarjashbhai Patel on 07 March 2013

when our partners are cropping the cropes in the farm some people are through their west, dust and other things throwing in the farm

Physical and mental harassment

Tufail Hassan on 02 March 2013

That on 2010 i was reached at tundla station by the train no.12403 Allahabad to Mathura at 6.00am and thereafter ib the waiting room i was stayed and after some time at 8...[Read full complaint]

दादागिरी विरुद्ध कम्प्लेंट

Rajaram Parab on 13 February 2013

एका बलात्कार आणि खुनाची शिक्षा भोगत असणारा आरोपी अनिल म्हात्रे पे रोल वर आला आहे व आता एक ते दीड वर्ष झाले तो सांताक्रूझ वेस्ट शास्त्री नगर दहशत पसरवत आहे. लोकांना धमकावत आहे. रात्री चा जुगार चालव...[Read full complaint]

Harassment to me and my family

S M Shakeel Ahmed on 26 January 2013

I am suffering a lot of and me & my family passing life with fear and mental torture we request to solve the prob to responsible authorities but due to gunda and some influence no action took abou...[Read full complaint]

Fake calls and try cheating me

Arvind Kumar on 26 January 2013

Sir mere no pe ek no se call aya(8298730709).Aur wah mujhe dhamki dene laga ki mere number pe paisa bhejo nahi to mai tumhare ghar akar milunga.Thanks sir action this person

Land mafia

Rachakatla.nagaraju on 26 January 2013

My name is nagaraju my father name is rachakatla.Rajaiah. My father buy a flat in jammiunta mandal in year 2007.We have all link document about this flat.This mandal land mafia peoples names are r...[Read full complaint]

Fake call to my home by someone

Chandi Prasad Dhyani on 22 January 2013

Dear sir, I am here for a request. Koi mere ghar pe phone kar raha hai, 5-7 din se mere bache pareshan hai, uska contact no hai-9419352505, main jab bhi use call karke mana karta hu ki is no pe ph...[Read full complaint]

Aditya fules very fraud compny

Malik on 21 January 2013

Maine sub dealership LI thi jiske liye adity fules ne. 0000 cash aor 000. D.D. Liya jiski avaj main ku ch bhi vapas nhi. Kiya adity fules chor c...[Read full complaint]

For one number enquiry

Shyambabu on 18 January 2013

2867 es number ke inquire ke gay es numb se mughy bahut call aat ha

Unknown person of email ID and deposited funds.

Rajendra on 17 January 2013

This is email writing from micheal john, to: me without email ID.(Only blank line) and I was just of cut and paste of this is email ID in the below line, from my email ID. (Guy's be careful for su...[Read full complaint]

Beware of them chennai man power consultants

Hemachandran Sethu on 11 January 2013

Dear all, please see below email till now no revert & when we call arrogant & threatening response. Please help, I goggled please see their poor track record http:/Www.Complaintsboard.Com/Comp [Read full complaint]