Gunda & Mafia complaints

Regarding Theft fo 40inches Sony LED TV and mobile phone

Rajesh Khune on 05 July 2014

On dated 17th May 014, the incident happen when my father left for morning walk pulling the latch door. 40 inch sony and the mobile phone was stolen from hall in 15mins d...[Read full complaint]

Call from unknown number at night

Amar Parab on 30 June 2014

Dear Sir/Madam Since yesterday night i am getting call from unknown number 316. Please can you help me to track/stop this number. Please reach me on @y...[Read full complaint]

Address of a mobile number

Lalit Kumar on 24 June 2014

mobile no. 5811 is very disturbing me so plz. Give the name add. On this mail id @gmail.com

Unwanted call, talking vulgar

Ajeet Singh on 19 June 2014

Sir im getting unwanted call from 3355 and talk vulgur. When I call him sometime he not respond or sometime he talk vulgur and he call at night

Beware by these bank account

Abhishek Kumar on 02 June 2014

Please do not have deposit any amount in these bank account numbers Bank Name: State Bank of India (Kharkhoda) A/C Details: Name-Deepak Tyagi A/C No. 7883 IFSC CODE- SBIN...[Read full complaint]

Awedh connection walo se pareshan

Kashmir Singh on 03 April 2014

sir hamare group me 5 miter conection ke liye transfer ha lekin kuchh logo ne awedh con. kisi lineman ki mili bhagti se chala rahe ha jisase ham logo ko kafi preshani ho rahi ha , transfer bar bar...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Gambling and traffic jam

Suraj Rathor on 06 February 2014

karkar dooma ke maine road par gaoun ke kuchh loge yaha pr rikse or gaadi rent pr khade kr wate hai or unsee rent lete hai monthly and daily ful day gambling and drinking krte hai .......please sa...[Read full complaint]

Railway couch me gundo dhvara seat rokna

Dharmesh Gohil on 04 February 2014

Date 04-02-12 Respected sir Me train no 9202 porbander sicndrabad trin se Ahe Medabad se surat ki aur ja raha that jese ahemadabad Junction se me train me chada to kuch g...[Read full complaint]

Gram panchyat ki bhoomi dabangon dwara kabjane ke sambandh men

Randhir Singh on 15 January 2014

Gram panchayat samaspur atiya kaboolpur ke rajaswa gram samaspur atiya kaboolpur pargana fatehpur chaurasi tahsil safipur dist. Unnao ki bhoomi number 496, [Read full complaint]

Mera mobile chori ho gaya

Santosh Dobey on 01 January 2014

sir mera mobile ke chori ho gaya hai kya yeh imei k through mil sakta hai agar haan to kaise pls inform me

Looting of my purse

Nilam Kumari on 30 December 2013

I was going to banglore in sangmitra express in 2 nd AC. My train was in mugalsarai jn. Some robbers came and stolen my purse that contains 3000 rs cash. A 0000 neck chai...[Read full complaint]

Dhokhe se khate se paise nikal liya

Babubhai on 13 September 2013

Mobile no.7759045432 se mujhe phone aaya tha 31/08/2013 ko hum baroda bank se bolte h aapne bahut din se atm use nahi kiya h aapka atm pin no.badal gya h muje laga ke bank se phone hoga isne meri ...[Read full complaint]

To Stop gambling

Dhirendra Kumar Bharati on 17 August 2013

Sir, Respectfully this is to bring to your kind notice that some persons of Bara Bazar,Tinsukia,Assam is in the habit of gambling and they always play game in the lane to the east of Hatikakoti Ph...[Read full complaint]

Call from Unknown No.- Troubling and using Abusive Language

Adityakumar Sharma on 26 June 2013

Dear Sir/Madam I am Ajay Kumar Sharma resident of Panchkula, Haryana. On 26 June 2013 I received several unknown calls on my mobile no.-9357977555 from these numbers: 4000[Read full complaint]

Getting Vulgar Calls from Unknown Person

Amit Sinha on 11 June 2013

Hello Sir I am Amit, Software Engineer, I am getting vulgar calls from an unkown person from different numbers, he uses abusive languages against me & usually calls at night around 1 am. Please ta...[Read full complaint]

Bijli chori karte hai kuch log

Deepak Singh on 05 June 2013

hamari colony mai kuch log aisi hai jo bijli chori karte hai jab bhi wo raat ko paul mai apna taar lagate hai tab tab hamari line cut ho jati hai jab hum unko complaint karne ke liye kahta hai to ...[Read full complaint]

My Bike stolen at my home

Arjunsingh Tomar on 04 June 2013

on 4/6/2013 at my home in mid night my bike stolen from my home. i registered the complaint in my local area police station. i attached the copy of fir.

Someone sending me abusing sms

Yogesh Dongare on 03 June 2013

Hello sir, Someone sending me abusing messages daily on my mobile number and whenever i tried for callback it seems switch off. Number of that guy is 589. will you please...[Read full complaint]

Pick pocket of mobile phone

Subhash Meka on 28 May 2013

I am travelling in horbour line train daily, yesterday 27-05-2013 at 9.32 train from Tilak Nagar Station to CST, one person aged between 17 to 18 years was boarded behind me in 1st class compartme...[Read full complaint]

An individual talking harassing me

Kumud Kumari on 13 May 2013

With due respect i would like to state you that A person whose mobile no. is 8473 call me in the mid night and talking abusive & sexually harassing sentence to me, due to...[Read full complaint]