Gunda & Mafia complaints

Against theft snaching robbery

Arshiyaa Sultan on 31 October 2014

Dear sir / madem i had been travelling from ratlam to pune ..on 17 oct at 4,30 a.m at kalyaan station a boy in sleeper s8 birth 63 snached my bag when i was busy looking into my mobile ...he snach...[Read full complaint]

Mobile number troubling me.

Harlal Singh on 26 October 2014

dear Sir /madam 4492 Mob number are trouble me one month ago. he was torches me. dear sir /madam I am very sad.please help me.

Gundagardi ke khilaf

Prince Raj on 20 October 2014

Aaj hm do dosto ko kuchh gundo ne apne aap ko officer bata kar bewajah gaali di, maara, or goli maarne ki dhamki di.Ye ghatna kachahri rod motihari ki hai.

Thief of electricity

Vikash on 15 October 2014

respected sir i inform that you our villager thief of electricity our vidhut conctio is very low and all villagers use to electricity without vidhut canction please accept my complaint and action ...[Read full complaint]

Money stolen complain

Vaibhav Dangi on 14 October 2014

My 1000 rs. Were stolen from the black colour check in bag while travelling from Mumbai to Udaipur in flight no. 9w 188. Pnr. No. WAFXBS. Seat n...[Read full complaint]

Stolen my Sony Xperia T2

Sonal Sood on 12 October 2014

I wish to inform you that my mobile phone Sony Xperia T2 along with sim no 2735 has been stolen on dated 014. Accordingly, i hereby request you ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card has been rejected

Rajni Kanchan on 09 October 2014

my aadhar card enrollment no is 8625 date 17/08/2014 13:22:29 online status showing it has been rejected.so please tell me why it happening and how it will be correct as ...[Read full complaint]

Women s fraud complaint

Minaxi Mundhava on 11 September 2014

i am minaxi i am help to some again fight for man Ilive at lambha the name of mahendra bhai solanki 126) to cheated girls and women he take a promise he get sumuh marraig...[Read full complaint]

Crime cases increasing

Manoj Gurjar on 09 September 2014

sir savinya namr nivedan hai ki m aaj apka dhyan ek gang chori mamle ki or le Jana chahta hu ki last 25 August ki night ko village- bisangarh tehsil -shahpura district-Jaipur me ek vine shop me la...[Read full complaint]

Bike Chori

Brajeshkumar Mourya on 05 September 2014

Dear Sir, I am Brajesh Kumar Mourya. Hamari Bike shop ke samne khadi thi 2 sept. ko ratri 1.30 baje chori ho gai hai. Hero Honda CD Down No. UP78 AZ 8162 Hai. Humne 100 n...[Read full complaint]

Unknown calls and abusing

Rajesh Sharma on 04 September 2014

muje unknown num se bahut calls aa rahe h 15 dino se. wo dine 0-35 call krta h. rat ko 12 bje tk paresan krta h. ek bar usne gali galoj b ki thi. mene police ki dhamki di...[Read full complaint]

My phone no. may be hack or hear by some one

Parvinder Singh on 24 August 2014

फोन पर की जाने वाली कुछ बातें तीसरा व्यक्ति सुन लेता है। यह शर्मनाक है। आपकी कंपनी का कोई व्यक्ति मिला है या फिर मेरा फोन नंबर हैक किया गया है। इसकी अपनी टेक्नीकल विंग से जांच करवाई जाए

A guy Irritating me through calls n messages

Swati Chhabra on 24 August 2014

Sir/Mam, I am repeatedly getting calls from a unknown guy. He used to send me cheap messages on WhatsApp. When I blocked him then he started calling me and send me messages through Hike. I am very...[Read full complaint]

Sarkari bhumi per aavedh kabja

Ganesh Kumar Gupta on 23 August 2014

dear sir, gram-dhoal bujarg, paragna-jalalpur, thisil-sarila, diss.-hamirpur u.p. me gata no. 130, 145 jo ki krambar sarkari rasta, sarkari nali darg abhilekh hai... jisme kai gram ke davang logo ...[Read full complaint]

Phone Stolen at Vikhroli (Gandhi Nagar Bus Stop)

Gaurav Soni on 20 August 2014

There is group of people stealing phones on the Bus. The would encircle you and wait for you to get in. I got in a bus and was pushed by 2 men,medium built and third one followed me. The person ne...[Read full complaint]

Call from a mobile no. and asking for details of banking

Harneel Kamal Deep Kaur on 19 August 2014

I got a call from a mobile No. 5020 stating that my ATM card has been cancelled. He was asking about my ATM Card No. which was informed. As I was not getting any proper r...[Read full complaint]

Samsung 7582 theft complain

Prince Kairon on 17 August 2014

my samsung mobile is thefted 014. I contact of my area police station within 2 hrs. City thana kapurthala. But no one ready to help and trace my mobile. I have availble b...[Read full complaint]

Chain Snatching at Harda (MP) Railway Station

Kamla Soni on 10 August 2014

Dear Sir, IRespectfully I beg to state that I am a retired principal and I was going to Khandwa (MP) For celebrating Rakshabandhan by pathankot express. The train is late and there was a big crowd...[Read full complaint]

No Electricity due to illegal act of local people

Sarika Nair on 24 July 2014

Sir/Mam, I hereby in the stage of helplessness is informing you that there is no electricity in our area from past 2 days the matter has been brought into the notice officials of Vidyut Vibhag Bar...[Read full complaint]

Againsr fake call at late night

Gagan Shrivastava on 24 July 2014

I received many fake calls almost every day from number 890. this person would not answer me when i picked up the call. the person is doing this thing from last one month...[Read full complaint]