Government complaints

Anukampa niyukti me increment

Pramod Pradhan on 10 September 2015

Sir meri anukampa niyukti asst g 3 me hui hair education dppt. Me mere aadesh Hindi mudralekhan karne par hi annual incriment dia Jana likha ha parantu 2011 ke aadeshanusar computer typing and one...[Read full complaint]

For learning driving license

Seema Pant on 04 September 2015

Hello sir.. .. I have passed test for learning DL......application no is 0171 my registered name is sima pant and application date is 20 June ....[Read full complaint]

Not getting BPL Card.

Pooja Charantimath on 02 September 2015

We are not getting BPL Card even though we are enough poor to get it.. Our panchayat members are cheating us, please save us from corruption...

UAN / PF department not solve my problem

Hasan Sami on 01 September 2015

Dear Sir, I forget my UAN Password and also my registered mobile no is not working because i transfer from Chandigarh to Delhi. i want to generate my UAN new password and also change my mobile no ...[Read full complaint]

Refund not received for A.Y 2009-2010

Rohit Manchanda on 28 August 2015

Refund not received for A.Y 2010 My PAN Number is ARJPM1143N. I have filed my ITR for financial year 2009 but not yet received refund of Rs [Read full complaint]

Non processing of rectification

Pawan Garg on 28 August 2015

In the above matter it is submitted that return of income for A.Y. 4-15 was filed on 27-12-2014 at an income of Rs.503000/- claiming refund of Rs.139660/- The return was ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card data update

Mahushree Bele on 25 August 2015

Hello My name is Mahushree. I have Adhar card. I made it after marriage. But now I have divorced. So I need to update the Adhar card data. I tried to update the data online. But it sends the OTP o...[Read full complaint]

Loss my aadhar enrollment no

Bhola Prasad Sahu Sahu on 25 August 2015

Dear sir/madam I inform you that i have loss my adhar enrollment no. now i have no any option to remake adhar card.because it have already registerd.so plz help me as soon as possible. my register...[Read full complaint]

Income Tax Refund not Received for F.Y. 2006 - 2007

Dipak A Shah on 22 August 2015

I have filed my Income Tax Return on 13/07/2007 for F.Y. 2007 A.Y. 2008 under my PAN - AKNPS2186A vide Receipt No. 027.[Read full complaint]

Complaint against aadhar card office

Vinita Sharma on 20 August 2015

Dear Sir, My name is Vinita sharma w/o shri lalit kumar village khatwin post office dhaned tehsil & district hamirpur (h.p) pin 4505 My aadhar card in some mistake so I 6...[Read full complaint]

Acknowledgement no is wrong/ overlap

Pankaj Kumar Singh on 19 August 2015

acknowledge no is overlap. so that I can not visible this serial no. so that i can not open or download from Internet. I have not found the my Aadhar card no. I have not found my aadhar card from ...[Read full complaint]

Cancel adhar card

Preetika Sharma on 19 August 2015

Sir i want to cancal my adhar card because my adress has been changed. I live in rented house in lko i have to chang my address so before that i hv to cancel my previous appointment

Lekhpal dwara riswat maagna

Abhisheksonu Patsariya on 17 August 2015

Mujhe apni naam Ki jameen se kcc banbana hai ttha jab me balig nahi tha aur ab me balig ho gya hoon to Maine apne pure document naap tahshildaar shaheb ko bataaye to naap tahshildaar shaab ne orde...[Read full complaint]

Wrong address, Father's name and Date of birth

Vikas Kumar on 14 August 2015

Address in Adhar card:Paidh gaon-Sainpur,Penth Gaon,Hathras Hathras,Uttar Pradesh 4213 Date of birth in adhar:10/12/2002 Father's name:ततेजवीर सिंह And My correct address...[Read full complaint]

Not Receipt of Refund For AY 2011-12.

Hemant Kumar on 13 August 2015

To, Income Tax Department Rewari Subject: TAX Refund Request Dear Sir/Madam, I have submit my Income Tax Return for the assessment year -12. But till today I have not rec...[Read full complaint]

Renewed license not received

Mangesh Pandurang Dalvi on 12 August 2015

I have applied for driving license renewal and submitted all the papers. Also RTO Wadala office collected the papers for renewal on 2015 and issued me the receipt #12A1 <...[Read full complaint]

Not issuing passing certificate

Dr Tulsidas Kantilal Karpe on 12 August 2015

Sir, i DR TULSIDAS KANTILAL KARPE had appeared for course PGDHHM in the year july 2011 after paying 0000 rupees as course fees. it is one year diploma course which they e...[Read full complaint]

D.I.O. Officer ask for money

Sisir Chakrabortty on 12 August 2015

D.I.O. Officer ask money for verification at 12/08/2015 The ammount is 10000...!! They ask for too many documents which never be needed...!!

Mara Aadhar card Muzhe Nahi Mila Abhitak

Rajendra Prabhakar Medhe on 10 August 2015

Mera Aadhar Card Muze Nahi Mila Muze Aadhar Card Ki Bohat Jarurat Hai Kohibhi Kam Aatahai To AadhrCard Mangte Hai Mera Kohibhi Kam Nahi Hotahai Mai Chahata Huki Mara Aadhr Card Muztak Phuchade Bad...[Read full complaint]

Paise bi le raha rasid b na de raha

Deep Kumar Dixit on 10 August 2015

adhar card ke liye paise b le liye or rasid b na de rha