Government complaints

Aadhaar card center is not properly working

Aryashil Alu Jadhav on 17 October 2015

I am railway staff and I taken leave for my son aadhaar card appointment but aadhaar care center staff is not come on given time and told me compute is not working so my important time is wast [Read full complaint]

For the food security bill

Saurav Kumar on 17 October 2015

i m saurav kumar from mokama, patna bihar. my ward no. is 21 chintamanichak. national food security bill is giving rice and wheat at low cost but it has been 3 months no one has come here to distr...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card name problem

Jugraj Noname on 10 October 2015

Hello sir Sir mera name sabhi id proof me jugraj he or education certificate me bhi jugraj he per aadhar card me name jugraj nagar aa jane se account jugraj nagar se open ho gaya per ab koi bhi ch...[Read full complaint]

About EPIC ID

Sunil Rego on 06 October 2015

I am defence person,how can get epic id,weather can i apply for epic id

Bogus aadhar card on fake address

Jaspal Singh on 06 October 2015

Adhaar card 30,. Yeh adhaar card parveen singh rawat ke naam se issue hua hai, jab ke ess par diyahua dress worng hai, jo ke mera adress hai.Kirpa krke cancel kiya jaye v...[Read full complaint]

Cashew Apple Crushing Machine subsidy

Dinesh Jalmi on 05 October 2015

I applied for Goa Govt. scheme to purchase Apple Juice crushing machine against 90% subsidy. After doing all formalities I purchased machine from the dealer suggested by the Zonal Agricultural Off...[Read full complaint]

Against documents require for adhar

Rohit Lakhera on 03 October 2015

Sir as we all knows that the documents for adhar generation are - voter card as id proof and passbook copy as address proof. But yesterday on 0.15 your authorized agency ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar Card Not received

Shailee Srivastava on 03 October 2015

I applied for aadhacard on 29th March 2015 with my husband. I got aadhaar card online but by post till now I didn't receive it. My husband got his aadhaar card by post but post master delivered it...[Read full complaint]

For New aadhar card

Rajkumar on 28 September 2015

Sir Mera name Rajkumar pandey me uttar Pradesh ka rhne vala hu.abhi vartman me Maharashtra ke thane (kalyan) me rhta hu.mere bacche yhi padai karte.unka aadhar card nhi hai.Documents me school se ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card correction

Arun on 28 September 2015

I did not receive the original Aadhaar yet, thrice I and my family completed formalities Last correction is done in April 2015 since may I have been sending mail to help@uidai.gov.in, no responseI...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund pending

Pawan Kumar Garg Advocate on 24 September 2015

Sir/Madam, An application dated 2015 for re-validation of refund for A.Y. 9-10 was submitted to ACIT-1(1) , Ludhiana for re-validation of refund...[Read full complaint]

Non-receipt of Income Tax Refund

Ashok Lalchand Punwani on 24 September 2015

Sir, My Pan No Is AALPP5483B. I have not received my income tax refund for the financial year 2015 and 016. Please help for the same and oblige....[Read full complaint]

False information on website & unsupportable nature of aadhaar's office people.

Ajay Kumar on 23 September 2015

Dear Sir, I would like apply for aadhaar card. But when I went to the Enrolment Centre in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, mentioned in the website (www.uidai.gov.in). They told me they no longer provi...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Mahesh Chand on 21 September 2015

Adhar card not received more than two and half year. Adhar card no - 8852 9859 9800 Name - Mahesh chand Address - H. No 509 Block - O Sourabh vihar jaitpur baderpur new delhi 00...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card name change

Shivcharan Singh on 21 September 2015

Aadhar card my name change and my father name change

Apni Beti Apna dhan Cheque of less amount than promised

Sandeep Singh on 20 September 2015

Sir I have a daughter who was born on 28th April,1996. On the day she was born There was a scheme from Indian govt "Apni beti apna dhan" according to which when the girl is 18 she 'll get Rs

Non receipt of IT Refund

Kulbir Singh on 18 September 2015

Sir.,I had filed income tax return for the assessment year 0-11 and did not mention my bank details. Many a time I contact aayakar vibhag telephonically and they infomed ...[Read full complaint]

BPL consumer banane ke liye rs.1000 vasula gaya

Sanjay Chaupal on 16 September 2015

pratyek BPL dhari almost 120 se consumer banane ke liye rs.1000 vasula gaya.distt-madhubani ,block-bisfi ,panchayat-parsauni south chaupal tole.

बेमौसम बरसात और ओलावृष्टि का मुआवजा न मिलने के संबंध मेँ

Chitaranjan Singh on 13 September 2015

महोदय मैँ उत्तर प्रदेश के मथुरा जिले की महावन तहसील के राया ब्लॉक के गांव नगला हरी का रहने वाला हूं हमारे गांव के लेखपाल श्री सत्येंद्र सिंह है जिंहोन्ने गांव में लगभग सभी लोगोँ को बेमौसम बरसात ओल...[Read full complaint]

Muze jankari chaiye

Mainaji Jagade on 13 September 2015

Dear sir mera nam mainaji he sir muze rashtriya krishi vikas yojana ka joining lettar aya he usme muze sekureti ke liy 13500/Rs bharneke liy bola he usme unka con. no. 0922[Read full complaint]