Government complaints

Original Aadhar Card Not Received

Lali Gario on 07 January 2016

Mera Naam Lali Gario Hai Maine aadhar card banwaya tha uski duplicate copy net se nikla li par original aadhar card ab tak ghar ke address par nahi aaya hai krapaya mera original aadhar card ghar ...[Read full complaint]

Driving license not issued

Yogita Shevate on 05 January 2016

I had applied for driving license on November,19 2015 when my learning license has not expired. But through the online booking slot I had got the date as 5 Jan 016. But t...[Read full complaint]

Not received aadhaar card

Sanjay Morker on 03 January 2016

Dear sir Not rishiv the aadhaar card NPR no:- 4001 Name :-sanjay morker Rcpt issu date:-9/9/2015 Operator name:-patel priyanka

Non receipt of aadhar card as yet

Syedmasoom Ashraf on 02 January 2016

i have not received my original aadhaar card as yet. i am suffering as i am not getting lpg subsidy in my bank account due to non receipt of original aadhaar card. name Syed Masoom Ashraf Aadhaar ...[Read full complaint]

Pan card status showing pending in ITD

Aniljaiswal Jaiswal on 01 January 2016

Sir I has applied for pan card before on 15/12/2015 allotted coupon number no.u-564482731. On checking the status of pan card on the site it displays that the confirmation awaited from itd. But in...[Read full complaint]

How to cancel my enrollment for aadhar card

Sandip Mohan Sonkamblr on 01 January 2016

I had apply two times for aadhar card about 2011&2015 not yet received, no notifications received hence I have to apply new for aadhar card and I have cancel my enrollment and apply new,please giv...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of PAN Card in r/o PAN No.

Parangad Verma on 28 December 2015

I had applied for the PAN no. around 7-8 months back. I have received the PAN no. AXZPV2681G but have not received the PAN card till date.

Non receipt of aadhar number

Madhusudan Nayak on 18 December 2015

I applies for aadhar card on 2013 of my son namely Bijayanand Nayak son of Madhusudan Nayak ,DOB 998, Enrollment No. is1171/32088/00998 . Due to...[Read full complaint]

Aadhaar card not received

Mukesh Roj on 17 December 2015

I applied for aadhar card on 06th Dec 2015 of my daughter. I got sms for aadhaar card download online but aadhar letter is not available on aadhar website : [Read full complaint]

Mera aadhar card khogya hai

Anand Yadav on 16 December 2015

Sir Please help my aadhar no & aadhar card 2copyright Thank Mo . 6484

Aadhar enrolment is not active

Harender Sharma on 15 December 2015

plese acsept my complent my adhar center is not active plese check my adhar center for the retarn my call

Jan seva kendra dwara no verification

Ramautar on 14 December 2015

sir mere dwara kiye pramad patra avedan ko 1-1 mahine tak verfy nahi kiya ja raha hai. krapya meri help kare . cms jan seva kendra khwaja ahmadpur katiya tahseel kaimganj shamsabad farrukhabad [Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Chavda Kajal on 12 December 2015

I had updated my aadhaar card on dated 25/04/2015 (12:50:41) and it is almost 8 monts completed but I not received my aadhaar card at home. Updated request no: 2029 4005 ...[Read full complaint]

Non Updation of Aadhar card information from past 6 months

Prerna on 11 December 2015

Dear Sir/Mam, This is heights of inefficiency I have been requesting for updation of details in my aadhar since August and have not heard from you since then and now my case id is also closed with...[Read full complaint]

Not received my aadhar card

Gaurav Kumar on 07 December 2015

I made adhar card in 14 aug 015. My adhar no is 040. And enrolment is 138. I requested you that pl send my original ad...[Read full complaint]

Not received my income tax refund

Narendra Kumar Bhaiya on 03 December 2015

I am not receive my income tax refund .I inform you that he has shift new address recently but unfortunately refund cheque was returened .I give to 3 times paper for new address income tax departm...[Read full complaint]

Not linked my aadhar card number with my ac

Ajay Singh on 03 December 2015

sir my addhar card number is not linked with my pnb account

Not yet received aadhar card

Gobindagangopadhyay Gangopadhyay on 01 December 2015

ready for despatch adhar informed bysms on22/09/2015 but card not yet recd01/12/2015 NO: 4877

Renewed license not got yet

Hiten Atara on 01 December 2015

I have applied for license renewal of four wheeler through agent. he told me & gave receipt of RTO cash paid for renewal of license on next day.My agent told me i will get my renewed license throu...[Read full complaint]

Rejection of aadhar card enrollment

Hirani Barman on 28 November 2015

DEAR SIR, My name is Hirani Barman, I am an old widow lady my first enrolment had cancelled without any intimation , My Enrolment No is 4168 & date 02/06/2013 10:21:39 .P...[Read full complaint]