Government complaints

Income tax refund not received

Viswanathan Iyer on 26 February 2016

This complaint is in respect of non receipt of my income tax refund. I used to file my yearly it returns regularly before the ito 15 (1) (3) at situated at mathru mandir , nana chowk, grant road, ...[Read full complaint]

Income tax refund

Yojana Kolge on 24 February 2016

Income tax refund Assessment year 2-13 acknowledgement num. 0912 date15/09/2012 . I coudnt get refund amount of 4400 throgh check kindly regard ...[Read full complaint]

Not able to download Aadhar card as lost previous number

Mandeep Punia on 23 February 2016

Hi, I lost my previous SIM, which was registered when I applied for Aadhar card. Now my number is changed and there is no way to get the Aadhar Card without entering registered Mobile number, whic...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar No Issue In Online

Nikhil Sureshgurav on 23 February 2016

One Day I have to gone a Aadhar center. This aadhar center is established from Ratnagiri Jai Stambha,Near Petrol Pump,is established from Ratnagiri District , State-Maharashtra .Center Name No I s...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card name change

Ashraf Khan on 23 February 2016

seva me aadhar diepaart ment enroltment id 615/ date 07/08/2011 time 20/17/14 mera aadhar no 1714 mera mobile no 9093 ...[Read full complaint]

Suggestion for railway budget

Ca Sharad Jain on 15 February 2016

माननीय रेल मंत्री जी आदरणीय श्री सुरेश प्रभु जी, विषय : आगामी रेल बजट हेतु सुझाव हमारे भारत देश में प्रति वर्ष अनेकों लोग ट्रेन से उतरते / चढ़ते वक्त चोटिल अथवा घायल हो जाते हैं । कई लोग गिर कर ट्र...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card mein aavadeih vashuli ke sambhandh mein

Devkant Jha on 13 February 2016

One Day I have to gone a Aadhar center. This aadhar center is established from Anandpur chowk Anandpur Chowk is established from darbhanga District , state- Bihar . Center sanchalk name is vikash ...[Read full complaint]

Not issued aadhar card

Sudhir Paul on 10 February 2016

Sir, I and my family members filled up form for adhaar card many time but no action has been taken for issuing adharr card to us. My address RF-7/1-B, Raghunathpur, VIP Road, Kolkata-700059 (M) [Read full complaint]

Modify aadhaar card not received

Ravindr on 09 February 2016

Dear sir,i have no received my modify aadhar card till five month.I made in jitwarpur in 100 rs.My contact no 018.

Aadhar banane ke 60 rupye

Ramesh Yadav on 06 February 2016

Hamare gram panchayat harota me e Mitra sewa kendra h jo aadhar card banane ki 60 rupye leta h

Refund from Punjab motor vehicle department punjab

Ishant Singla on 31 January 2016

Dear sir We pay online tax of this van number is-pb30n6507 By mistake we fill wrong number pb30n60507 we know there is no van auto car then how system accept this number An amount of 5000 rs deduc...[Read full complaint]

Didn't getting proper response from departmental officer-in-charge

Shraddha Deshmukh on 30 January 2016

we buy a land at Markal, taluka Khed distrinct pune. but because of late file submission these land didn't register to buyer. we appeal to regional court but they never respond properly. they don'...[Read full complaint]

Name and address corrections

Shalmon Khandagale on 30 January 2016

Government of India is giving official and sensitive work in the hand illiterate people. What kind of cost cutting it is. Our one vote decides the future of government and that same government is ...[Read full complaint]

Correction of PAN number

Arvind Kumar Singh on 29 January 2016

UTI is not correcting my PAN issue from last 6 month cibil is not removing loan from my cibil report , I am disturb from this type of incident & negligence, Pleas help Correction in details of PAN...[Read full complaint]

आधार कार्ड बनवाने के लिए आवेध रुपयों की वसूली

Gyanendra Raina on 24 January 2016

मेरा नाम ज्ञानेन्द्र रैना है और मे एक दिन आधार कार्ड बनवाने के लिए पाहुचा तो वहा 100 रुपयों की बात करने लगे और मैंने आधार कार्ड नहीं बनवाया एक दिन क्या हुआ गाँव मे कैंप लगी वहा 20 रुपयों मे बनवा ल...[Read full complaint]

Not received income tax refund

Kausalya Devi Bhaiya on 23 January 2016

I am not received income tax refund------ assessment year date of return acknowledgement rs no --07 30 may 2006 0229 0969[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card banane walo ki awedh vasuli

Sumit Kumar on 20 January 2016

sir aadhar card banane wale logo se avwed vasule kr rhe h ...............compny name--csc e-Governance Services India Limited Location Id-091701...Enrolment Operator Name Arvind kumar My adrees -v...[Read full complaint]

100 rs per enrollment for aadhar

Rupes Kumar on 19 January 2016

sir mai bihar rajya k east champaran jilese hu mai apna aadhar card banwane k liye parmanent center par gaya to waha pe per enrollment k liye 100 - 100 le rahe the aur bole ki aap bhi 100 dijiyega...[Read full complaint]

Unable to get appointment from RTO for getting learner's license

Manoj Agarwal on 08 January 2016

To take a learner's license one cannot just walk into RTO but need to take an appointment first. This is to be done from website sarathi.nic.in. But the online appointment form does not work!!!!! ...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar name not corrected

Annappa Sirsi on 08 January 2016

Dear sir/madam, I have applied for name correction by post and I have sent all valid supporting documents but application was rejected so please once again properly check it and process my request...[Read full complaint]