Government complaints

Excess deduction of income tax

Kalyanee Devi Singh on 07 April 2016

Sir, I am a teacher in Junior high School. Address- Kanya Unch Prathmic Vidyalaya, Phoolpur, Azamgarh UP-276304. I filed Income tax return through departmental Block Research Centre, Phoolpur, Aza...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card not received

Ram Ranjan Sharma on 06 April 2016

Enrollment No 0609 Dt 27/05/2015 Time 11:36:26 Aadhar No 4323 6331 5424 Till Dt I am not received so request to you please send my card postal address

Regarding depositing my TDS to Income Tax Department

Sonam Doshi on 31 March 2016

Regarding depositing my TDS to Income Tax Department and providing Form 16 Dear Sir, Myself, Sonam Ravindra Doshi, was working with SCOPE Logistic Services India Private Limited, CIN No.:- U74999M...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar Enrollment Being Collected

Sushil Sharma on 28 March 2016

Today I went to Aadhar Enrollment, but the agent took 50 rs cash for aadhar enrollment fee. agency name-ZEPHYR SYSTEM PVT LTD Barnala-148101

AAdhar card Payment Related

Bhanu Pratap Singh on 28 March 2016

we are from utterpradesh balrampur distric nad tulsipur tashil . . . Our complain is regarding payment of aadharcard regestration to the operators there are more than 2 operators in who are chargi...[Read full complaint]

Against aadhar service

Rup Singh on 27 March 2016

आधार बनाने के 200 रु लिए जा रहे हे बिना गवर्मेंट सेन्टर के

Change DOB in aadhar card

Thakor Gayatriben Gansibhai on 25 March 2016

my true date of birth 31/05/1996.But aadhar card in 31/05/1995.please change birth of date .

Incomplete of pradana manthri gram sadak yojna

Seema on 20 March 2016

sir, I think, 5 years back our village(kudreppady) was blessed with your pradana manthri gram sadak yojan. But, till today it is not at all completed.... we are suffering without the road. In time...[Read full complaint]

For anukampa niyukti

Deepak Jhariya on 18 March 2016

Sir mere father late komal prasad jhariya govt. Vehicle factory jabalpur (m.p.) me job karte the. Unka GMS section/ ticket no.27/person no.9224 hai. Wo 15/10/2010 ko duty par expire ho gaye the. U...[Read full complaint]

Not generated uid card till now

Suresh Prasad on 18 March 2016

Dear sir I have applied for uid on date 07/11/2016...And today date is 18 march...I did not aadhar card till now....My enrollment no is 4829 date and time is 07/01/2016 n...[Read full complaint]

Father's name updation in aadhar

Sumit Sharma on 17 March 2016

I update my aadhaar card on15/09/2016 at 04:03 p.M but not updated my father's name which is incorrect without surname while I had attached a scanned copy of proof of identity( election voter id c...[Read full complaint]

Aadhar card is not generated

Avijit Bag on 16 March 2016

my enrolement no is 2139 date 16/11/2015 time 11:48:52 & NPR Rcpt No: 004. And yet when I check aadhar card status on line it shows there is no ...[Read full complaint]

Kancharla Mahenderreddy on 10 March 2016

It is humbly submit that construct Vehicle underpass , service roads and central lighting instead of Proposed pedestrian under pass at inpamula village Ketepally mandal of Telangana state on NH-65...[Read full complaint]

Date and month not show in adharcard

Bhagwan Singh on 10 March 2016

I retaited in june month so company demand my adharcard

Non receipt of refund of Income Tax for Assessment year 2015-16

Yogendra Sharma on 06 March 2016

I have not received Income Tax Refund of Rs 0.00 for the Assessment year -16. My E filing Acknowledgement No is 0815 d...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of income tax refund order

Geetha Yadla on 06 March 2016

I am a salaried employee working in state bank of india i filled my return of income for the A.Y-2012-13 on 24/08/2012 having the PAN:ACCPY2866Q in the office of the Addl.CIT/Jt.CIT, Pilot Range-1...[Read full complaint]

E Aadhaar card not download

Gora Chakraborty on 06 March 2016

my mother e aadhaar genarated but not download online when download online always show data not match our records but all are perfact & correct details. Aadhaar card holder name is Subhra chakrabo...[Read full complaint]

For Cast certificate

Sukhvindar Kaur on 06 March 2016

sir. Mera naam sukhvindar kaur h. mai village rasulabad, post rasulabad, tehsil dhampur, distric bijnor Me rahti hu. Meri cast chamar hai. Mene apna cast certificate bnane ke liye registed kiya h ...[Read full complaint]

सूखा राहत चेक वितरण मे अनियमितता

Arvind Kumar Shukla on 29 February 2016

लेखपाल के द्वारा घूस न दिये जाने के कारण सूखा राहत का चेक अभी तक नहीं दिया गया

Refund of TDS

Shakil Khan on 27 February 2016

Dear sir, FinancialYear 4-15 & Assessment year 5-16 tds refund has been not recived. Form ITR-V claim Date 21/12/2015 & Again claim FEBRUARY [Read full complaint]