Food & Drink complaints

Haldiram bhujiya contained insects

P K Jha on 10 August 2015

As I indicated above, We found a number of insects whict had got fried with aaloo bhujiya. It happened when the packet opened. It is the symbol which shows how HALDIRAM produce such a worst qualit...[Read full complaint]

Cadbury chocolate Foul smell & poor taste choclate

Mukesh Rawat on 09 August 2015

The cadbury silk chocolate cost Rs 150 I purchased is so bad & pathetic that a person can't eat. It seems it is duplicate or made up of poor material. I have not eaten even a single peace. Shopkee...[Read full complaint]

Sanchi milk seller charging fridge charges

Sanjay Baghel on 08 August 2015

Sir pls date 8.15 ko 8.30 Baje Ahamdabad indore road rajghar naka jhabua par sanchi gold peket 22Rs ka lene gaya to muze 25Rs ka diya or date8.8...[Read full complaint]

Charging 4rs more than mrp on mother dairy milk

Shahin.shaikh on 08 August 2015

Every day i purchase mother dairy milk from the above retailer and he charges 40rs per litre and the mrp is 36rs。once i complained about this to the consumer affair office vide complain no 101 thr...[Read full complaint]

High price cow milk of chitale

Samrudhi on 05 August 2015

Cow milk of chitale is 19 rupees on its bag.But in shivajinagar area all small dealer sold for 20 rupees for 0.5 liter.so for every bag we pay additional 1 rupee extra.so what to do for that?

Amul- Quality Issue & Market complaint

Dr. Kartik Patel on 04 August 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, It has been observed personally that since last one week quality of Amul butter milk is not up to mark like bad putrefying odour & taste, Colour & Appearance. Its our routine h [Read full complaint]

Dead Worm Found In cadbury 5 Star

Rishit Naik on 03 August 2015

Dear Sir, Yesterday i bought cadbury 5 star for my nephew and we found worm in it that shows poor quality of cadbury product and it is very unhealthy to eat.most of children consumes it so all i w...[Read full complaint]

Parle 20 20 Biscuits found insect fly

Krushna on 30 July 2015

I bought Parle Biscuits packed perfectly company seal (Just Noted) . Packed on 6/15 Batch No 11 23B B. I found Fly inside the biscuit just nicely baked like nuts, Today I am taking oath to not buy...[Read full complaint]

Not eatable Dairy Milk Silk caramello chocolate

Shalini Gupta on 29 July 2015

Hi, I brought a dairy milk silk caramello chocolate from a shop (sec 22 A, Gurgaon, India). After openening the wrapper, it smells very bad and also the chocolate color is very different. Details:...[Read full complaint]

Britanni product quality complaint

Swati Sarda on 27 July 2015

I eat britannia toast with tea many times in the morning. I love the taste. But what happened today is really very disappointing. Yesterday, I bought the pack of britannia premium bake rusk pack,&...[Read full complaint]

Mfg. Date & Expiry Date Not mentioned on pack

Digvijaysinh Kanawat on 27 July 2015

I bought a bread packet before 2 days but was very surprised when i checked that the Mfg. Date & Expiry dates were not mentioned on the packet anywhere. It might caused to me & my family's hea [Read full complaint]

Dominos pizza Delivery issue

Amrin Mulani on 26 July 2015

26 June 2015 dominos promised that they provide home delivery but they dont when I placed the order they call me they said your area is out of delivery area we cant deliver our order but I dont kn...[Read full complaint]

Amul butter 500gm having dark spot

Vinay Mangla on 25 July 2015

there are some dark spot on the butter . our distributer is hearing my complaint so please take some action against it otherwise i will take some action

Bisleri contained Dirty Water

Seema Sharma on 23 July 2015

Day before yesterday , we have received the drinking water of besleri , we have opened the bottal and earthwarm is in the bottal ,the water is so dirty , we have been complaining many times to our...[Read full complaint]

Charging of Service Tax at a non A/C take away counter at Comesum Sealdah.

Pankaj Barman on 23 July 2015

Comesum Food Junction at Sealdah Rly Stn is charging service tax at their take away counter. This counter is outside the a/c area and hence does not come under the purview of Service Tax. This see...[Read full complaint]

Amul Milk Rate more than MRP

Pankit Patel on 21 July 2015

Hello, In Nirnaynagar,Ahmedabad area , around Ratna Plaza. All dairy owners are taking more rs than MRP on Amul Milk. This is cheating from that all dairy owner and taking more money from customer...[Read full complaint]

Thumbs up coldrink having garbage

Manu on 19 July 2015

I purchased a 200 ml bottle of thumps up when I started drinking in half of bottle I saw some garbage in it when I realized to check it I found some parts of polythene and drained iron garbage in ...[Read full complaint]

Heavy Smell of Kerosene in Mother dairy Double Tone milk

Rahul Saxena on 18 July 2015

Dear concern, When we all eating the breakfast with double tone milk of mother dairy. It contains heavy small of kerocene. I am think any happened in milk of mother dairy. Rahul Saxena [Read full complaint]

Bad Smell in Amul Milk

S Sharad on 17 July 2015

I purchased 2 litres of amul toned milk in half litre 4 pouch on 16/07/15 from my supplier and kept it in fridge. When I boiled the milk I found very bad smell & when I tasted it, very bad taste. ...[Read full complaint]

Bad Quality of mother dairy ghee

Chandbir Singh on 17 July 2015

I purchase mother dairy ghee from your shop no. 590 sector-17 Rohini Delhi on dated 015. I open pack of ghee it was bad smell and bad in test.Then I went Mother dairy he ...[Read full complaint]