Food & Drink complaints

Haldiram pathetic service

Rohit Jain on 26 September 2015

I ordered kaju roll from haldiram online on Wednesday didn't receive till Saturday when I called their customer services team they said it dispatched on Wednesday itself. I asked far courier numbe...[Read full complaint]

Milk is not pure

Suresh Kumar on 23 September 2015

Hi your milk is not pure, because from 1 months its taste and cream smell is very bad and i think there is some pesticides you have put. but its not healthy, we all knows the earth is not a look l...[Read full complaint]

Britannia rusk over baking, bad taste

Onkar Patange on 22 September 2015

i regularly baught this product but before i baught 15 packs of 10 rs each , whenever i break each ppack..........i had seen...all toast are overbaking and color is blakish brown............what t...[Read full complaint]

Cadbury Bad quality of chocolate

Utsav Ahluwalia on 21 September 2015

I purchased a Rs.25 Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate on 21/09/2015 from a grocery store in Gurgaon (Sector-12A).When I opened the wrapper of the chocolate , I found that a piece of chocolate is missin...[Read full complaint]

Gokul Milk Charging Rs 4 Extra Than MRP for 1 Litre

Prajyot Patil on 17 September 2015

I am living in Talegaon Dhamdhere. My All Sweet Mart near koregaon Bhima Tal Shirur, the address mentioned as one of Jay Bhavani Sweet Mart , Perne Phata, Near Koregaon Bhima, Tal Shirur, Dist Pun...[Read full complaint]

Selling of expired milk and extremely rude vendor

Prateek Harne on 10 September 2015

I purchased the 1L packet of toned milk from the ...branch of Mother Dairy outlet( NEAR Rajasthali apartments, NewDelhi 034) on the evening of 8th September [Read full complaint]

Found bugs in the Samrat besan

Ganesh Kailash Dasmale on 07 September 2015

I have baught samrat besan, in which i founds many bugs and basan itself smell s very bad, that besan pack was not expire LOT No. PPD-2-23 PKD.on. 23/07/2015 price 23/- Best before 4 month from da...[Read full complaint]

Haldiram outlet bad water quality

Shrikant Shrvastava on 06 September 2015

I had taken meal at your Nagpur's Ajani Square restaurant a few days ago, I found a cockroach in man-chow soup bowl and the regular drinking water used is of boring, which was not filtered. The st...[Read full complaint]

Extra 2 rs charge on milk mrp print

Sandeep Chavan on 05 September 2015

In bhosari sandwik colony ,Hari om sweet home the shopkeeper charged extra 2 rs on per ltr of any brand milk ..many people ask about that but shopkeeper didn't listen .and argue with customers.. T...[Read full complaint]

Very bad taste matar kulcha at Haldiram tilak nagar

Vipin Kansal on 04 September 2015

MATAR KULCHA NOT PROPERLY BOILED AT TILAK NAGAR DELHI

Dominos charged service tax on carry out things

Ashutosh Aggarwal on 03 September 2015

SIR, i visited at this DOMINOS outlet on 29-08-2015 time 05:21 PM. i purchased a pizza to carry out for home. i paid in cash amt.Rs.716.00. in this figure inciude Rs.32.98 as a service tax charge ...[Read full complaint]

For supply of amul milk

Virender Kumar Farmaha on 02 September 2015

i am consumer of amul milk for last 20 years. i am getting this from gopal dairy gh-13 DDA market paschim vihar. the supply of milk to this shop is not reggular.once in a week we have to suffer fo...[Read full complaint]

Tax theft by pizza hut noida

Pankaj Arora on 31 August 2015

Pizza Hut Noida both at GIP and sector 27 are looting people by issuing only ORDER MEMO AND NOT RETAIL INVOICES .These order memos are then cancelled later and the tax charged goes to their pocket...[Read full complaint]

On Aarey Centre always selling fast food like Chinese Bhel & ETC

Common Man on 29 August 2015

Sir I would like to complaint about the Aarey milk Center No. 2363 opp. D.A.V. College, CGS Sector 'B", Sawarkar Marg, Bhandup (East), Mumbai 42. As I know, it is illlegal Stall, And it having Ma ...[Read full complaint]

Fungus in Britannia 50-50 Bicuit

Arun Kant Sharma on 25 August 2015

Today I was purchased the Britannia 50-50% biscuit and after opening I have found the fungus on two or more biscuit. The color was blackish. The batch number of biscuit packet is B0515C9 and was p...[Read full complaint]

Mother dairy me pyaj ki jamakhori

Harish Jugran on 23 August 2015

Aaj 23 aug. Evening ko bhi mother dairy outlet ka wahi hal hai jo 19 aug ko meri complaint ke samay tha. Aaj phir pyaj cash counter ke neeche rakhe hain aur pyaj ki packing ko phad kar diya ja rah...[Read full complaint]

McDelivery - improper communication

Pradeep Mangipudi on 22 August 2015

Hi This is Pradeep. I have ordered on McDonald's online website www.mcdelivery....[Read full complaint]

For quality of thumbs up

Ajay on 19 August 2015

maine 18 aug 2015 ki sham ko cp se thumsup ki 750 ml wali bottle le wo 600 ml ki bottle se ssti mil rhi thi hmne lene ke baad uska taste kra wo bhut bekar thi wo asli nhi thi uska taste baki thums...[Read full complaint]

Honey me kisi galat (harmful) cheez ki milawat

Gurwinder Singh on 13 August 2015

Sir, me CISF 3rd reserve battalion, utai, bhilai me posted hu.hmare gate k samne do log honey bechne aate hain-200rs.per killogram k hisab se.maine suna hai k kafi sare jwano ne honey kharida hai....[Read full complaint]

Mother dairy taking supply on night

Dheeraj on 10 August 2015

ham raat main dudhe ki supply late hai par rat main kuch dsms batmeeji kar te hai or main mother dairy se ye janna chata hun pore din shop par bathain ke bad rat main 11 baje se lekar 2 baje tak d...[Read full complaint]