Food & Drink complaints

फराडि चिवड़ा में लाल चींटी

Nilesh K Rathi on 24 October 2015

आज मैंने मार्किट से हल्दीराम का फराडि चिवड़ा ख़रीदा। बिना देखे खाने पर उसमे लाल चींटी मेरे मुह में चली गई और उसने कई जगह पर कांट लिया। हमारा पूरा भरोसा है हल्दीराम पर इसलिए उसे मैंने बिना देखे खा लि...[Read full complaint]

Some bad contain in mineral water

Guruswamy N on 20 October 2015

We went some party in some where in bangalore we brought some drinking items (alcohol ) for mixing with water. we brought water in same shop that water name is NANDI AQUA

Huge amount sales tax theft

Aksit Malik on 20 October 2015

Sir we are go buy sweet packt in bikaner cornerwala wz-3399 mahindra park rani bagh delhi-110034 for office . We view his casher collect the amount of items & one give slip genrat by cash machine....[Read full complaint]

Nandi milk booth behaving rashly and selling expired product

Prasad Pothuri on 18 October 2015

Nandini milk booth @ RT HMT layout, RT NAGAR behaving rashly as I had refused to take expired product.he never gives any change.pls take action ASAP.he never provides any bill.

Supply of Expired pepsi bottle.

Ravi Kumar on 17 October 2015

Sir , i am old user of pepsi . Today when i drink 300 ml of pepsi bottle near beur mod , narayan prasad ka dhaba , patna , bihar and i also live in patna . i found some unvoiced thing who mixed wi...[Read full complaint]

Amul Milk -- Refund is given after more than a year

Krishan Madan on 14 October 2015

Sir, A complaint was sent to Amul Head Office on 29-09-2015 (Which was of more than one year old) but no it seems that no action has been taken by them for making refund of Rs. ...[Read full complaint]

Rude behaviour of booth owner

Sanjay Yadav on 13 October 2015

i visited both number 736 located in front of GTB Hospital for buying full cream milk at abt 9 pm today. there was a milk van outside of the booth, I asked for two liters of full cream milk but th...[Read full complaint]

Mother dairy par chhutte pese ke badle toffee dena

Rajbahadur Singh on 12 October 2015

Me rohini sec 20 ki mother dairy ki chhutte peso ke badle tophya deta hai me daily 3 token ka doodh leta hu jyada tar me khulle pese hi deta hu par kabhi khulle pese nahi hote hai to 60 rs. ya 100...[Read full complaint]

Amul butter taste changed

Gaurika Singh on 11 October 2015

We have been using Amul butter ever since.without saying it is the favourite of all.but unfortunately 2 times before this batch number and this batch number-KAR 127 1C2 ,the butter was tasting str...[Read full complaint]

Dairy Milk Silk chocolate poor quality

Sharique Sohail on 08 October 2015

Today and in night time,i bought dairy milk silk and when I opened the packet there were white fungus etc was thereon on my diarymilk which make me vomiting than after some time again open Rs 10 p...[Read full complaint]

Sanchi milk (Gold ) Expiry date sold with over charged

Aman Jain on 08 October 2015

On 7th oct. as usual i had gone to purchase sanchi milk which is regurly bought buy me in indore M.P. from booth no. 32 and wardno. 63 the shopkeeper gives me a expiry dated milk packet which was ...[Read full complaint]

Food poisoning at Ranchi station

Amardip Mishra on 07 October 2015

Was travelling by rajendra nagar hatia Exp from Ranchi to Patna. PNR No was 619. I purchase chicken biryani from the birsa restaurant at the Ranchi restaurant. It was con...[Read full complaint]

Amul Milk over charged

Leena Mehta on 04 October 2015

I have purchased Amul Taaza milk from shop at spectrum tower shop on 14th august in evening .I was asked to pay Rs. 40/- in stead of Rs. 8/-. When I told him why he is ch...[Read full complaint]

Haldiram's unhealthy and unfresh products

Rashid Ahmed on 02 October 2015

Hi this is to state that i had bought a haldiram moongdal packet on 30/9/15 wedanesday from a franchise shop of haldiram at 101/A chittranjan avenue kolkata 700073.i purchased in the morning while...[Read full complaint]

Over charging of Aarey milk

Rupali Poojari on 02 October 2015

Aarey milk centre located near Nirmal nagar Police station Khar East Mumbai 0051 Is charging Rs. 34 per liter, despite the price printed on pack is Rs.33. If awhen asked ...[Read full complaint]

Thumbs up price related

Rajat Sharma on 02 October 2015

Dear , sir I am Rajat sharma from gwalior Madhya Pradesh , Hamari city main bhut aisi shops hai jo cold drink (thumbs up ) ki botlle price s zyada main sell khaarte hai unse Kuch kaho toh bolte le...[Read full complaint]

Human hair found in Haldiram's packet

Vihang M on 29 September 2015

I had bought a 'Soya sticks' packet of Haldiram. When I was eating a stick, I found A HUMAN HAIR INSIDE the stick. Which was very disgusting. Haldiram needs a Serious check on its quality of produ...[Read full complaint]

Non availaiblity of food items at haldiram

Pushpraj Sharma on 29 September 2015

Dear sir, It is a matter of great regret that as on today ie. 29sept 2015 , i was in chandni chowk and decided to take some food items in haldirams chandni chowk branch thus opted to take : chines...[Read full complaint]

Black marketing of banana and other fruits and vegetables

Sayed Ameenuddin on 28 September 2015

I live in Sultan Puri, there are few safal dairy for purchase fruits and vegitable. I used to go there for purchase banana. But now they only offer us bad quality banana and all good quality banan...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of mother dairy booth

Harinarain Srivastava on 27 September 2015

Misbehavior of NOIDA, SECTOR-25 Mother dairy:- The current operator of Mother dairy Milk booth at Sector 25, Noida, U.P (Mr. Kapil). is extremely rude. At first he gives out written slips instead ...[Read full complaint]