Food & Drink complaints

Mother Dairy Butter is not available

Rajesh on 20 August 2016

Respected Sir/Madam, Complaint to Booth No. 1607 in Madi Pur SFS Flats, New Delhi - 0063 Many long time (approx 2 Months past) 100gm Butter is not available in above Boot...[Read full complaint]

Mosquito found in Dew bottle 300ml

Harash Narang on 06 August 2016

Dear sir/mam I have bought a new dew 300ml coldrink dated 30 April 2016 02:21 batch no. 953e39d16 I have found a mosquito in it. I will fill the complaints against you in the consumer court. Regar...[Read full complaint]

Odourful water

Indrajit Bandyopadhyay on 06 August 2016

I purchased 20-ltr bottle drinking water. Unfortunately the water is full of odour and not potable. Kindly change the bottle. Thanks Indrajit

Very poor test of drink (thumsup)

Prem on 05 August 2016

mene aaj 3 thumsup ki 300ml botal magayi jinme na to gas thee na kaoi swad tha

Fermented guava juice

Krishan Agarwal on 05 August 2016

Fermented guava juice sales in market in fresh packing which is affected our health needs to be taken doctor treatnment. Also inform itc but they do not take ant action till now.

Extremely Angry and Dissappointed with Kellogg

Prashant Malaviya on 01 August 2016

Dear Person, VERY ANGRY WITH KELLOGG I am an ardent fan and customer of Kelloggs corn flakes and have been eating it since last 10 years. In my home nothing comes except Kelloggs cor flakes. But t...[Read full complaint]

PizzaHut didn't complete order, nor did refund. [Re-complaint]

Abhishek Kumar on 29 July 2016

Creating complaint as previous is still pending approval even after 27 days. I had ordered 4 Pan pizzas and chicken wings from Pizza Hut, Devyani International Ltd, 20/5 NS Build, Kadabeesanhalli,...[Read full complaint]

The cadbury silk chocolate cost Rs 150 I purchased is so bad

Aparna Naik on 26 July 2016

The cadbury silk chocolate cost Rs 150 I purchased is so bad & pathetic that a person can't eat. It seems it is duplicate or made up of poor material. I have not eaten even a single peace. we purc...[Read full complaint]

Food is basa and spicy

Lalit Jain on 17 July 2016

I am paid 340 rs in two thali but thali is so poor. Dal is smaily,naneer sabji is spicy,sada hua salad and khatti mithai. My rupees is wast

Amul milk quality

Anupama Goyal on 03 July 2016

I am residing in Sector 53 Kanchenjunga apartment Noida. For the past few days Amul milk that I am procuring from the vendor outside the society (sits near Asian Paints Apartment Sector 61) is of ...[Read full complaint]

Nandini booth taking more than MRP

Sreenivasa Pm on 02 July 2016

500 ml milk and 250 ml curd mrp rate is 19 and 9 Rs respectively, but main kmf nandini dealers are taken a 1 Rs more than mrp. Pl solve this problem. From Peenya, Sreenivas I am not get a milk and...[Read full complaint]

Dairy milk having fungus and insects

Ishtiyaq on 17 June 2016

Humney dairy milk choclate 5/_ purchase kari us main se lizard nikla .itni badhi company main bhi aisa hota hai.humara chield kha leta to kon jimmedar tha.or fungas bhi laga tha choclate per.main ...[Read full complaint]

Plz improve quality and taste

Sheetal Bele on 09 June 2016

Hiiiii Plzzz guyz improvr ur quality n test. Maine 24th may 2016 ko black forest heart shape vala cake purchased kiya tha wadala west shop se mere sister ka b'day tha maine surprised diya usko cak...[Read full complaint]

Some rotten insect like thing in b natural lichen juice tetrapack

Ajinkya Bokhare on 02 June 2016

I was drinking last 0-80 ml of juice suddenly something came into mind i spilled it out of mouth and this disgusting thing fell out of my mouth.i even have pictures but i...[Read full complaint]

Bad smell is coming out of chocolate like kerosene

Anand Kumar on 30 May 2016

I have purchased Cadbury dairy milk on 29 th May. 016. Bad smell is coming out of the chocolate like kerosine. its code no is K60215 PKD. /16. b...[Read full complaint]

Insect in maggi

Ankit Singh on 29 May 2016

mne maggi ka pack open kiya or usme bhut sare surari mili mne shop wale ko btaya or mne pic bhi click ki hai muje bhut hi bura lga kuki m maggi bhut khata hu isliye so plz ap is k liye koi action ...[Read full complaint]

Unwanted dangerous particles in 200ml bottle

Mohd.adnan on 24 May 2016

I bought a 200 ml bottle of Mountain Dew in the lunch time from the adjacent shop in the afternoon. suddenly before opening, i found unwanted dangerous particles (sort of web) inside the bottle. i...[Read full complaint]

Today Iying in bottle

Javed on 20 May 2016

Today I bought one 200ml pepsi bottle and found so much junk material lying in bottle

Insect found in haldiram's chips

Anshara Fatima on 18 May 2016

I bought a packet of haldiram chips and found 3 fried cockroaches

Small stones in zeera Monaco

Sudesh Loomba on 17 May 2016

Taste of mouth due to the stone in the zeera of Monaco . Very bad experiance .i used to love salty simple Monaco .that I thought let me try these zeera one ,but all he'll broke now i am having 10 ...[Read full complaint]