Entertainment & Media complaints

Cheating TOI vendor

Manish Jaiswal on 21 June 2015

Dear TOI, I live in sector - 67, gurgaon and have subscribed TOI and ET combo pack through your local vendor Ravinder (Lal Chand Jain/ 7566 and Lalit Jain/9999481626) who...[Read full complaint]

Tata motors lucky draw fraud

Rahul Naik on 20 June 2015

I saw in T.V. channel that identify the face and answer the name in SMS or call no. 051. I did it. On date 19th June, 2015 morning 8 A.M. I received a call from mob no. <...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pechano contest complain

Prem Singh on 19 June 2015

maine sahara one channel pe chehra pehchano contest m bhag liya uske regading 7 din baad mujhe khi 513, 948, 419, [Read full complaint]

News paper not given by NBT after given cheque

Udit on 17 June 2015

Under a cheme of NBT I give rs 95/- cheque for paper. after a long time vender give paper and refuse to give paper because coupon not received on that time. after some ti...[Read full complaint]

Fraud KCC add in lokmat paper in Nagpur

Kaustubh V.kulkarni on 16 June 2015

mene 9/6/2015 ko lokmat paper nagpur me kissan call centre ki add padhi mene unke diye huve 4372 is number pe call kiya vo number Hariyana ka tha ek mam ne uthaya ak lett...[Read full complaint]

Daily TOI paper not delivered

Lalchand Hassanandani on 16 June 2015

My Subscriber ID is 0973 Have subscribed for Times of India + ET...have paid an annual subscription which is valid till September 2015...have stopped receiving the newspa...[Read full complaint]

Wrong information from tiket counter

Devraj Singh on 15 June 2015

here is the brief summry of incident i was geting wrong information from tiket counter .when i was there 14 june 15 to watching jurassic world demanding two tiket of night show timing 9.00-11.oopm...[Read full complaint]

Lost of HT coupons

Ravindra Maurya on 14 June 2015

I lost my hindustan times coupons and the vendor Is not sending the papers at my home, as i have to go and collect at his stall which is at a 15 minute away from my home. Kindly provide me the rem...[Read full complaint]

Tata motor chehra pehchano contast amar ujjala

Amit Kumar on 13 June 2015

Mere 21500rupee lut liye h jiska mobile number bhi h yhe 3859 apna naam vinay kumar bta rha tha usne kha ki lucky vijeta bn chuke h or aap tata safari jeet chuke hai. Ap ...[Read full complaint]

For chehra pehchano

Pradeep Pokhriyal on 11 June 2015

mere liye chehra pehchano or inam jito inka phone aaya ki aap tata safari car jit chuke he mene kaha to vej dijye lekin unhone kaha ki apko pehle 8 thousand jama karni hogi men's 5 thousand jaha k...[Read full complaint]

Vendor charges more for navbharat times

Pradeep Kumar on 11 June 2015

the vendor charges more amount each month and do not allow other vendors to provide the newspaper. This is wrong practice and i oppose it now vendor stopped giving newspaper to me and also not all...[Read full complaint]

TOI delivery Irregular service

S P Prabhudesai on 09 June 2015

Dear Sir, I have opted for one year subscription for Times of India +Maharashtra Times. My payment Receipt No. is 015. The local vendor name is K Mani &area code is 025. ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud sahara tv contest

Ravi Kant on 08 June 2015

today I have receive 3call again he tell you contest chera pechano and you win tata safari he 1st deposit 7200 rs for registration I am tell 1st give proof I have not deposit money. so tell sahara...[Read full complaint]

Jaago india jaago, contest se dur bhago

Kulveer Saini Kulrian on 07 June 2015

Enter10 tv channel, par contest tha chehra pehchano aur ans. Kro, maine sms kiya, ek hafte baad muje cal aya ke apko tata safari lotry me nikli hai auraap vijeta ha. Muje kaha k agar aap cash lena...[Read full complaint]

TOI News Paper Section Missing

Anurag Srivastava on 07 June 2015

I am staying in Taloja Phase 1, Sector 2 Navi Mumbai. The Times of India daily news paper has supplied by vendor Ashwin News Paper Agency. We are supposed to get Times of India + Mumbai Mirror + S...[Read full complaint]

Times of India not supplying Newspaper despite subscribing

Ashish Maji on 06 June 2015

Dear Sir, With reference to the Subscription ID No.: 4552 and telephonic call received from TOI Office, Mumbai in the 2nd week of April 2015 regarding continuation of the...[Read full complaint]

Aise contest band kiye kaye please

Prem Sagar on 06 June 2015

hame ek call ayi jisme pehle kha gya apko tata safari nikli ha or kha gya ap cash bhi lai skte ha or gadi bhi bt apko hmare ac me pehle kch paise dlvane honge jb hmne koi ans nhi diya to hr roj ny...[Read full complaint]

Fraud chehra pehchano

Sushil Kumar on 05 June 2015

28th may ke amar ujala ank m chehera pehchano contest aata h hamne pehchana aur call kiya ab hamare pass call aa rahi h ki apne tata safari jeeti h ab kese pata chale ke fake h ya real

Maha movie channel is fraud

Mukesh Khanna on 03 June 2015

Day before yesterday I was watching one of the tv channel, during break they have telecasted a contest named "Chehra pehchano prize jeeto". Contest was about to recognize photo showing by tv

Cinema TV contest chehara pahchano cheats

Seema Kumari on 29 May 2015

I have received a call from Ph. No.9570341707 on 24/05/2015 sunday about 10.00am he asked me that you are a winner of chehara pehachano contest and you won Rs.2.00 lakh and 5gm gold which will you...[Read full complaint]