Entertainment & Media complaints

Fraud has been carried out sahara india quiz

Manish Kumar Jha on 16 July 2015

I am participate the sahara india quiz contest and they are demanding rs ,600 for wining charges of tata safari by sms and I am giving registration charge as per sms by a...[Read full complaint]

Why not taking legal steps against MAHA MOVIE?

Swarup Banerjee on 16 July 2015

Sir, on 015, me and my sister, means we gave answer on 'Maha Movie' 's 'Chehra Pehchano' and later on 015, we got call back from [Read full complaint]

Demand of Excess Amount of every month Rs.10/-

Ashok Kumar Chopra on 16 July 2015

Ashok Chopra the vendor charges more amount each month and do not allow other vendors to provide the newspaper. This is wrong practice and i oppose it now vendor stopped giving newspaper to me and...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pechano contest complain

Reeta Singh on 15 July 2015

Hi, On 12 July 2015 at 12:00 PM on &TV, I participate chehra pahchano contest through SMS, i got the call from 5293 and he said that i have won first prize tata safari, s...[Read full complaint]

Chehara pehchano aur jeeto lakho ke inaam

Ramdas Bhikaji Kale on 12 July 2015

chehara pehachno aur jeeto lakho ke inan in logo ne 18200$ unke acunt me dalne ke liye bola tata safari car ke liye

Movies not realising in Inox

Kunal Mulchandani on 12 July 2015

i live in jalgaon ...here in inox they dont show hollywood movie...like instellar they didnt released ...it here.....dude minion also they didnt released ..its totally insane ,...must take an acti...[Read full complaint]

Not yet started news papaer -subscription 499

Yashil Kumar on 11 July 2015

Sir I have paid subscription 99/- under scheme of hindustan times vide sl no hh 7942 on dated 19/5/15 and cheque 89 dtd 19/5/15 standard charter...[Read full complaint]

Not received news paper loksatta

Bhushan Save on 05 July 2015

I taken one year subscription but till date I don't received your loksatta and Indian express copy Saturday & Sunday. Your person mr.pradeep sakpal not attending the phone . I given the cheque on ...[Read full complaint]

Demanding for rectified copy of bhagya darpan

Parshant Gautam on 02 July 2015

Copy of bhagya darpan received was not according to the date and time.as per telephonic talk with official of bhagya darpan office, the copy was returned to Delhi office for rectification, four mo...[Read full complaint]

Did not receive ht daily newspaper coupons

Ankur Gupta on 02 July 2015

Sir I have made a payment of 799 for ht newspaper annual coupons but till now I did not receive any. My number is 789. Please sort this out soon

A1WebStores : Not Delivering Subscribed Magazine

Dipen Shroff on 01 July 2015

I had ordered for the subscription of Champak Magazine with order no. IND148398 on 20th april. But till date our subscription of magazine has not started. Details of Payment is as follows: Dear Di...[Read full complaint]

Fraud chehra pechano contest

Rohit Kumar on 01 July 2015

1 bar mane hindustan news paper m advertisements dekha or usme chera phchano likha or 1 scarpio dene ki bat likhi hui thi unone mijhse 2 bar m 7000 rupees jma kra lie and uske bad no. bnd kr lia <...[Read full complaint]

Swap machine not working in Big Cinema

Yogesh Renwal on 01 July 2015

sir me or meri family kota city ke big cinema me movie dekne gaye te . mere pass icici bank ka debit card he jisme muje 2 ke sath 2 movie ticket free milati he par jab mene tickit wale ko bola ki ...[Read full complaint]

Last 5 days cable not coming

Chandan Jaiswal on 30 June 2015

lsat 2015 my cable connection are not coming and they people are not solving this issu........... please do somthing..... i m from kolkata, teaghoria jhowtala lokenath ma...[Read full complaint]

No proper security in the theater

Neeraj Kumar on 30 June 2015

ome boys are sitting in the hall to see the movie and I am also siting with my whole family to see the movie. But they all boys are abused in the theater and no one stop to them. And they cross th...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pachano fraud

Neeraj Kumar on 29 June 2015

pahle mere pass call aayi ki aap ka Ist innaam nikla h aap gaddi lenge ya cash

Watching movie in terror at Inox theater, Nashik

Sadik on 25 June 2015

Dear Sir, Watching movie in terror at Inox theater, Nashik I had booked my movie ticket for me & my frnd from book my show site for platinum class for ABCD 2 on dtd. 2015...[Read full complaint]

Adlabs big cinema bad service

Vardan Soni on 24 June 2015

Yesterday we went to adlabs for the movie abcd2 in bikaner (Rajasthan) there was totally bad service given to us. There was no proper cleaning, AC was off for whole time , movie was shorten by the...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving the booked/subscribed outlook magazine

Yudhvir Singh Chauhan on 22 June 2015

On 2015 I made online payment through my debit card at [Read full complaint]

Adlabs AC is just for show off, harassment

Ca Rohit Dhawan on 22 June 2015

Date : 15.. Venue : ADLABS Krishna Talkies , Sriganganagar... Problem : Mental Toucher..... I think this Adlab theature have AC only for Showoff and to sell tickets.. Las...[Read full complaint]