Entertainment & Media complaints

PVR Cinema cheating money

Abhisek Kumar on 14 August 2015

I have visited kormangla PVR forum on 12-08-15.I ordered for 2 Pepsi,1 7up,one tub popcorn and one veg sandwich. Total bill amount he took rs.850 BT I got small size Pepsi that is coming with comb...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against dane cable operator

Purkha Ram on 13 August 2015

Respected sir It is there fore request that the Dane cable operator is not provides as bill payment facilities and no bill provides of agent no single of above compan y cable operator facilities p...[Read full complaint]

Services is poor by Big Cinema Rajkala Wardha and Behavior also

Kalpak Dagwar on 08 August 2015

1) When I am going watch Force movie show time 06:15 pm at this I purches 2 ticket but they not give mi ticket reasion is not change rupes of 00/- 2) Ticket counter perso...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pahchano contest main dhoka ke bare main

Naveen Kumar on 08 August 2015

Sir kuch din pahle mere pas ek phone aaya aur bola aap chehra pahchano contest main ek alto car aur 5gram gold ring jeeta h. Uske bad 01/08/2015 ko phone aaya no.09534059639 ki humne aap ka check ...[Read full complaint]

Against sahara chehra pechano contest

Santi Kumar Singha on 07 August 2015

I have seen in the sahara tv that time CHEHRA PECHANO CONTEST show have given that number 3928 i have sms after someday that call me and I have won prize that said tata s...[Read full complaint]

NBT vendor charging extra charges

Dharmender Jain on 06 August 2015

I am regular reader nbt last 20 years but last some months your vender Anil chaurasia not deliver nbt paper because he charges extra every month and not attend the customers softly and one time we...[Read full complaint]

Chehra Pechano Money Fraud money spam

Yasha S on 06 August 2015

i had received a call from chehra pechaano contest Tata motors Jamshedpur and he told me that i have won tata safari and i will get cash if i want opt for car then he told me to deposit [Read full complaint]

Being a regular customer mot providing schme

Manju on 05 August 2015

i a regular customer of nbt news not gettin b. ing schme. our newspaper boy said that the vendor is denying in doing sobcoz schme is available only for new customer i am asking why such differenti...[Read full complaint]

Entertainment & Media complaints

Seema Rani on 04 August 2015

Mene NBT news me chera pechno contest deka mene call ki or usne keha kon sa hero hai mene bata diya to unka 3 din baad phone 1483 )aaye ki aap contest jeet geye or aapko ...[Read full complaint]

Not getting tambola card

Diwakar Srivastava on 02 August 2015

Hello Sir, I am your newspapers customer from beginning 3/75 Gomtinagar Lucknow.After shifting M 2/23 JAWAHAR VIHAR COLONY Raebareli prefer your newspapers..but Tambola scratched by distributor or...[Read full complaint]

Times of India delivery poor service

Richa Prakash on 02 August 2015

newspaper has not been delivered. I was told the newspaper will be delivered from 1 st of august but I haven't received it for two days. on top of that they don't even pick up our calls for our qu...[Read full complaint]

Manranjon tv dhokha

Sanjeev Kumar on 31 July 2015

Muje 21july 10.22mint pur call aaeaa ke aap ka 1st enaam neklaa he or Aaapko tata sufari nekle he . Fer mujse pusha gueaa ke aaka name kyaa he Mene apnaa naam btaaeaa fer mujse khaa gueaa ke aap g...[Read full complaint]

Regarding tata sky recharge for dhamal offer

Manjit Singh Salooja on 25 July 2015

subscriber ID no 2190 in the name of manjit singh salooja recharged for dhamal for only for 1st installation not for 2nd and 3rd registered installation. the said recharg...[Read full complaint]

BookMyshow Charged extra ticket cost

Madhurendra Choudhary on 25 July 2015

I booked tickets before two weeks. I selected 2 tickets but at last they charged for 4 tickets via online booking. Later I raised a ticket with BookMyshow to resolve my issue. The generated ticket...[Read full complaint]

Cable operator forced to take their service

Somnath Dey on 24 July 2015

I have a cable connection from one provider but a cable-net connection from another provider. But my cable provider is forcing me to cut the internet line and disturbing me again and again to take...[Read full complaint]

For Ticket booking in PVR cinemas chennai

Poorna Chandran R on 23 July 2015

I tried to book 2 Normal tickets at pvr cinemas for the movie yennai arindhal on 07-02-2015 , 8 Am show but unable to do so as there were some expection error message that forced me to book 120 rs...[Read full complaint]

Technical problem on channel

Shivanand Koli on 22 July 2015

Dear sir/madam, I am a consumer of cable tv. I am suck about cable, when i will watch tv every time i see the lable of TECNICAL PROBLEM. I would do complaint to our local tv cable oprator, they te...[Read full complaint]

Renewal Subscription collection from new address

Ashok Gagwani on 19 July 2015

i have shifted to borivali from virar and i have my subscription renwal date of /15, i had called your helpline number for the same but i couldnt get any response. after ...[Read full complaint]

Chehra pechano contest walo mera paisa do

Siddhanta Barik on 18 July 2015

chehera pehechano contest me mera 5500 chalagaya 0067 is number jis admi ka hai usne khaliya ye apni naam batayatha sunil joshi us fb name hai R...[Read full complaint]

Big cinema un professional behaviour

Kumar Amit on 17 July 2015

The access are not working properly ur unprofessional staff cheat us nd said sir u wait we come but no one response properly they ask sir we come nd resolve your query and staff ask us sir please ...[Read full complaint]