Entertainment & Media complaints

Against chehra pehchano

Subhash Singh on 28 September 2015

sir. mere pas kall ayee thi shiv kumar ke nam ki usne mudhse kha tha tumhare parsal ayega tume parsal lena groor usme apke name ka chaik hoga our 6000rupees dekar pleasa sir mere paise vapas dela ...[Read full complaint]

Ortel Tele bad signal in tv

Somanath Behera on 23 September 2015

I have been giving copmpain since one and half month to the ortel customer care..but nobody listen to me ...tv has very bad signal and not able to see.. Therefore i pray you kindly consider the ca...[Read full complaint]

Reguarding non availability of udaan & patrika.

Mohit Jaidka on 23 September 2015

I have not receiving UDAAN patrika along with Wednesday editions , on asking for patrika vendor says that Amar Ujala provide min.quty.of 200 issues & there is no demand for that insted of UDAAN iw...[Read full complaint]

Fraud prize jeeto contest

Akshay Nigam on 22 September 2015

Ye kaisa contest hai ..jo maha movie chanel me dikhaya ja rha hai . I think this is total fraud . Please stop making fool . Mere 2500 rs le liye gye . Tata safari ka laal...[Read full complaint]

Solapur in digital cable operatoer not providing service

Snehal Shinde on 17 September 2015

solapur in digital cable operatoer not providing service since 15 days. after repeatadely calling nobody had come to respond and solved our problem.

About the delivery & payment of news paper

Shashank Pandey on 16 September 2015

my house no 193 sector 14 i always use hindustan news paper daily in morning now days i am facing problem of late delivery of news paper and also your newspaper distributor always take 2 or 3 mont...[Read full complaint]

Not received HT Newspaper coupon & Paper

Vivek Sharma on 15 September 2015

My name is satish chand sharma address - D-34 karan enclave chipiyana Gautam budh nagar 1009 up i had made the payment to hindustan media venture with refernce cheque #90...[Read full complaint]

Big cinema giving forcefully combo pack and not giving movie tickets

Amit Purat on 14 September 2015

I Had gone for movie welcome back movie at 10:30 am , on 14th sep 015. the rate was showing 80 rs . The guy who was sitting on counter he was very rude , he was forcing f...[Read full complaint]

Mujhe letter mila but mujhe shak hai

Bharat Savant on 11 September 2015

Mujhe gujaratsamachar patrika me aaya add dekha or SMS kiya or mujhe sms aap select ho hamare job k liye Or ek hafte me aapko letter milega tab aap call kariyega Or aapka vetan 24,300/-rs. Rahega....[Read full complaint]

Times of India - Missing Coupons

Vishwameet Chawla on 11 September 2015

Hello there, I, Vishwameet Chawla, subscribed to one year subscription for TOI. The coupons for the subscription have still not reached me. I paid through cheque no. 280,...[Read full complaint]

TV show me diya ek gareeb ladke ko dhokha

Mohd.khalid on 09 September 2015

Mera name Khalid hein mai TV sow dekh raha tha ki break me ek add aaya chehrapahchano contest mein maina bhaag liya call karke sahi answer diya ki uske agle din call aaya aur kaha ki main tata mot...[Read full complaint]

Hindustan times newspaper not coming

Vinayak Sonawane on 08 September 2015

tthey take cheque not provide voucher & paper from month of april 2015 amt was deduct from my wife's a/c still waiting for reply from ht

Refund of my amount

Sanhya Rani Panigrahy on 06 September 2015

Pls cancel of my booking of HT newspaper(English) & refund of my amount Rs.799/- by cheque or direct trasfer to my A/c which cheque no. is 0001 of Kotak Mahindra Bk which...[Read full complaint]

Delivery of TOI newspaper

Roshni Baranwal on 06 September 2015

I subscribed times of india scholar offer as a team of Times of India came to my college AKGEC Ghaziabad. They insure that the newspaper will start from 1st september but after 6 days it didn't st...[Read full complaint]

100% free 4show any publics in

Abhi Sharma on 06 September 2015

Sir aap ke big cinemas form Allahabad payal and jankar cinemas mai cuc local ladke movie dekte hai 100%free or cinemas mai Dirk karte hai or aap ke manager snkalp and sukla security had unka sport...[Read full complaint]

Coupon Not received for TOI annual subscription

Santosh Kumar Das on 20 August 2015

I have subscribed the times of India newspaper by paying Rs. 549(Rs. 529 by cheque and Rs20 as cash) for 12 months subscription on 7th- August-2015 . The cheque was honoured immediately in a week ...[Read full complaint]

Non supply of issues by TOI vendor

Urmila D Singh on 20 August 2015

Non supply issues by vendor due to coupon not received. Sir I have renew subcription in April 2015 and times news paper had been delivered by vendor from May to July .but from 1st August dele ray ...[Read full complaint]

Of chehra pahchano prize jeeto

Anil Kumar on 19 August 2015

Mujhe ek call aayi 8014 Number se aur bataya ki aap lucky draw ke first bijeta hai aap 2600 rupees a/c 7554 state bank...[Read full complaint]

Shopcj TV Show related

Hiren Valand on 19 August 2015

1aug shopcj TV channel show in Xolo one mobile price 5999rs & shopcj claim to another site in the below prize for this show price and claimbto shopcj and free this mobile and me reply to all proce...[Read full complaint]

Fake sms job ad in hindustan newspaper

Rajesh Kumar on 17 August 2015

sir, i loss 7000 rupes ...in hindushtan newspaper fake sms job__why hindushtana press fake ads_do any thing about that?_