Entertainment & Media complaints

Chehra pechano inaam jeeto contest fraud

Zafar Iqbal on 07 January 2016

Sir.maine tv pe add dekhi aur..tv ke channel pe cehra pachano aur inamm pao constant aa rha tha...to maine ans. Ko no.pe sms kar diya...aur muje two days baad is no.pe call aayi.07782024938 aur mu...[Read full complaint]

Hindustan Times subscription not received

Dattatray Pandurang Gharat on 01 January 2016

I was a regular reader of HT since 004. However I stopped for last 2 years. Again in Nov 2015 I received a message to start 3 months subsciption for just Rs.199.I immedia...[Read full complaint]

Housefull movie channel running fraud contests and fooling people

Jagdev on 01 January 2016

After answering for a contest on housefull movie channel i got a call from a man saying that i won a car worth 0000 approx and i have to submit 8500 as tax to get it. I d...[Read full complaint]

Newspaper not started

Rajesh Rohela on 30 December 2015

My copon not receive and not started my news paper

Jabardasti band karo

Pratap Jain on 28 December 2015

Please cancel the following with immediate effect. 1.dhamal mix pack. 2.english movie channel 3.english entertainment channel

Book HT but not received coupons

Ravindra Ankush Sawant on 26 December 2015

Im book for hindustantimes on your agent but our seid poress was not complet so pl complet the poress booking date - 2015 may booking from no 4120[Read full complaint]

Fake chehra pehchano

Vishal Madhukar on 25 December 2015

muje phone aya ki ap ka 1prize khula to mene paise bheje bad me pata chala ki vo to frod he

TOI newspaper not got by vendor

Sandeep on 21 December 2015

I have paid via cheque for the annual subscription of Times of India (TOI) and received the confirmation by text massege. But till date my subscription has not been started. In this regard I made ...[Read full complaint]

Housefull movie channel chehra pehchano contest is fraud contest

Syed Hasan Hashmi on 21 December 2015

sir, today i have recieved call from amit kumar from no. 4301 & 5260 saying as i have won chehra pehchano contest tata safari or i can get [Read full complaint]

Chehra pehchano contest cheat

Sandeep Kaur on 21 December 2015

Maine chehra pehchano contest k Ek swaal Ka jwaab diya 10 days ago toh 4 days ago muhje phone ayea k aapka first price lga hai toh agar apne Tata safari leni hai jiski kimat hai Rs [Read full complaint]

Fake gift offer chehra pehchano inam jeeto

Aneesh Kumar on 20 December 2015

Hi, I am Aneesh kumar pay rs 3150 information date 12-12-2015 me hame pursal aya aur bole ki rs360000 and mobile bheja gya hai per usme koi pawder mila so plz help me. Cont.9803383044

Paid for annual subscription for TOI, but no newspaper till date

Gaurav Lohiya on 15 December 2015

I have paid via cheque for the annual subscription of Times of India (TOI) and received the confirmation SMS on 015. My subscription number is 017.[Read full complaint]

Newspaper delivery vendor charging wrong amount.

Gagan on 15 December 2015

Issue with newspaper delivery vendor (Mohan News Paper Agencies - Pune) charging wrong amount. Recently I was out of town for 2 weeks during Diwali and informed my newspaper delivery vendor not to...[Read full complaint]

Complaints about not getting Amar Ujala newspaper in village

Gaurav Goswami on 15 December 2015

I want to bring in light a very strange and a painful issue about the non uniform and unneutral distribution of Amar Ujala edition in village Ughaity, distt badaun, uttar Pradesh. This incident ha...[Read full complaint]

Irregular irresponsible TOI newspaper delivery

Rajaram Redkar on 13 December 2015

We have paid Rs1262.00 through cheque no 1926 towards 12 months subscription of Time of India- Maharashtra Times Combo, The subscription date - 01/04/2015 and subscriptio...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving HT paper in time and sometimes not

Vinod Shankar Kadam on 13 December 2015

I had stop hindustan times subscription earlier due to not receiving paper in time i.e I go to office from home at 8.30 and paper used to reach home after 9.30 hence closed. Later now again Hindus...[Read full complaint]

For Times of India annual subscription

Mohit Jain on 13 December 2015

Vendor refused to deliver the newspaper under annual subscription scheme and ready only if I paid Rs 10 per month as a service charge.This is cheating by the vendor in vasundhra sec 3 ghaziabad [Read full complaint]

Fake chehra pehchano or tata car jito

Akshay on 08 December 2015

Muze call aya hai ki apko tata motor ki tarf se first prize car lagi hai to muze 5500 rs ac me transfer karne ko kaha he to me kya karu uska no. 3834

Against Chehra pehchano

Samudra Singh on 05 December 2015

Sir Mere pass aaj Rohit sharma ka call aaya mob no 2316 se oe bataya ki aap ne chehrapehsano ke vijeta bane hai or aap ne 1280000/-jete hai or aap ko 0...[Read full complaint]

HT News Paper not received

Harshal Duse on 04 December 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, I have given a cheque of Rs. 00/- for 3 month subscription for Hindusthan Times news paper which was to be started from 16th of Nov 2015 but still date th...[Read full complaint]