Entertainment & Media complaints

Non Delivery of Deccan Chronicle Yearly Subscription

Tarun Bhattacharya on 21 August 2016

Hello, I have taken the subscription of Deccan Chronicle newspaper yearly subscription vide Order No I/ 9392 dated 16/11/2015 with expiry date of 016. Last 2-3 months the...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against cable operator sion mumbai shree sai cable

Ankit Sonavane on 20 August 2016

I am writing this letter on behalf of the cable operator as my complaint is that i have terminated my cable connection after facing many problems and now after termination of conntection i handed ...[Read full complaint]

Cheater beauro complaints

Kanchangupta on 12 August 2016

Maine Dainik jagran news paper se no.nikala aur beauro me phone kiya .second day call aaya swati naam ki ladki ne phone kiya aur kaha ki mai shubh fere.com se bol rahi hu mai apko shadi ke rishte ...[Read full complaint]

Refund my money

Rekha Mishra on 08 August 2016

Sor mene 15 july k as pass hpusrfull chanl me sahi ans diya ya for mujhe call aaya ki me inam kiti hu or mujhe 7600 rs deposit krna he mene kr diya pr bad me bole 2000 or...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against newspaper agency

Amit Garg on 07 August 2016

sir, myself amit garg belongs to sec 17,jagadhri distt. yamunanagar. last month my newspaper vendor did not deliver on 3 days and today again he did not deliver my sunday punjab kesri news paper. ...[Read full complaint]

Plz bring animax back!!

Saurabh Bagh on 23 July 2016

plz...I miss animax I don't care how much costly animax is....I beg you just bring it back....plz

Irregularity of newspaper's vendor

Anita Saxena on 16 July 2016

The newspaper vendor named Sonu is very irregular towards his work. He has not able to provide newspaper on regular basis. sometimes we have not received the newspapers for 3 to 4 days. He is alwa...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of newspaper and hawker took 12 months coupon

Surendra Kumar Gupta on 17 June 2016

the vendor charges more amount each month and do not allow other vendors to provide the newspaper. This is wrong practice and now vendor stopped giving newspaper . Also lied to customer that he ha...[Read full complaint]

Newspaper Vendor issue

Punit Prasad on 15 June 2016

My name is Punit Prasad ( 2118 ) and I stay in Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai. I have been using HT via subscribed coupons for a year, which i had submitted to my newspaper ...[Read full complaint]

BookMyShow cut the balance in my account

Geeteshwar Rathore on 09 June 2016

i have book movie tickets in pvr magneto mall raipur c.g. issue is tickets not booked and deduct my balance in my account throught net banking date 08/06/2016 at 3:09pm my transaction ref. number ...[Read full complaint]

Cinema TV Fraud avertisement.

Sushil on 06 June 2016

This cinema tv channel shows an advertisement for a long time nameed CHEHRA PEHCHANO OF FILM CELEBRITIES and to award prizes of cash and cars to participants. The adv. is completly a fraud adv. Th...[Read full complaint]

Newspaper not delivered

Divanshu Wadhwa on 04 June 2016

Vender not delivered newspaper.he says not come newspaper from factory

Money loss in chehra contest

Bijan Patel on 03 June 2016

Cinema tvmain Amitabh bachan ji ke chera dekha kar a film star koun hai bola to main sahi jawab de ke is pratiyogita mein bijeta ghosit kiya gaya on date,7/06/2015,ko mere pass call aaya ke tum ta...[Read full complaint]

Money loss in cinema contest

Bijan Patel on 02 June 2016

I was play the contest on date-06-07-2015an and loss my money I requist to tou please transfer my loss money

Cable T.V Signal distrubed since15days

Rabindranath Bhol on 29 May 2016

Signal cable TV ortel communication problem since 15 days consumer no-00296919

Against miraj cinema krishnanagar

Milan Jayantibhai Radadiya on 16 May 2016

Hello sir, last week I go to with my family in miraj cinema krushnanagar to watching captaine america movile. I heard somewhere drinking water r free for all multiplex but here r one bottle chafe ...[Read full complaint]

Not provide timely newspaper

Keerti Jain on 12 May 2016

Sir Humara news paper agent 9.30 par news paper dene aata h .. Ye time humare yaha koi nahi hota ... Hum usse jaldi aane ko kahte h but wo nahi aata or kisi dusre agent ko bhi nahi dene deta ... A...[Read full complaint]

Cannot receive HT coupons

Kartar Sharma on 10 May 2016

i can not receive my coupon. so pls give me a coupon

Fake news published in the tribune

Jaspreet Singh on 07 May 2016

fake news published by the tribune in newspaper of 7 may on page no 4 without checking the facts and figures. aman sood named person has published the news as matter is pending with district sessi...[Read full complaint]

Kids channels not working after the recharge

Vikram Kumar on 07 May 2016

After recharge the kid channel not start i call the customs mercare and not responding properly