Electronics & Gadgets complaints

For swipe elite plus

Alok Kumar on 17 December 2016

My mobile is not working please refund my money another service my mobile fast

The MobileStore selling used phones and no after sale response

Irfan Gull on 14 December 2016

On 9th december when i was in delhi only for a short period of time i decided to buy mi redmi note 3, two of them 1 for myself and other for my friend, i contacted mi who gave me information about...[Read full complaint]

Samsung Ace Duos GT-S6802 Hanging problem

Sreeju A on 12 December 2016

My samsung Galaxy Ace duos GT s6802 is hanging . When i make call it is not responding quickly and the screen hangs. When i use keypads it is not working. Eveni have formated it twice. But the pro...[Read full complaint]

Nokia/ Microsoft care unresponsive.

Shyam Singh on 11 December 2016

.sir mera .. Microsoft lumia 950xl IMEI NO. 4588 EAN CODE.643815874353 mobile phone 5 problem kr rha hai 1) auto restart 2)no outgoing speech 3) suddenly freeze.. in that...[Read full complaint]

Intex mobile phone which is under warranty is not working at all.

Chetan Shinde on 03 December 2016

I bought a new intex m2 phone from galaxy mobile shopee, nalstop. Within a year it stopped working. The phone is not tsarting up. So i first showed the phone to shopkeeper(sultan). He guided me to...[Read full complaint]

Non Complance of my Several Compliant for Defectice Samsung TV

Ravi N. Mukherjee on 03 December 2016

Sir, My wife is Owner / purchaser of a @29' Samsung Col our T.V and facing great problems since 2016 due to defective / Poor show / pictures in my said T.V, I lodged firs...[Read full complaint]

Samsung A9 Pro Smart Phone giving problems

Sanjay Chaudhary on 02 December 2016

Good Evening. I had purchased a Samsung A9 Pro Smart Phone on 6th October 2016 worth rs. 0/-. But I hv faced lots of problems in my phone from 2nd day. I visited samsung ...[Read full complaint]

About service center for mobile repair

Pramod Wani on 30 November 2016

my handset give for repair at service center,on 3/11/2016 yet not recived till date jobsheet tracking is not work proparly

Aquaguard RO+UV+UF+TDS controller does not maintain set tds

Drsuresh Koolwal on 29 November 2016

company says we can coose our tds and it will remain so .we set it on 128 on 29 Aug and on 29Nov it is down to 82.The tds controller is faulty.request company to replace machine

Replacement of Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch at flipkart

Lokendra Singh on 29 November 2016

Respected Sir/Ma’am, I purchased a Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch from Flipkart website (Seller – WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd.) on 015. Order ID for same is OD4040741067208...[Read full complaint]

Karbonn machfive display issue

Ashutosh Kumar on 28 November 2016

Mera karbonn machfive mobile kA display kharab hi Gaya tha Maine apne nearest karbonn service centre Mai mobile diaa hai.Unhone 15 days kA time diaa tha par aaj 1.5 mnth se v jyada Ho Gaya hai.......[Read full complaint]

Vijay Sales Person Not coming for Demo.

Jitendersingh Shikh on 28 November 2016

Since last four days i am waiting for demo but no any service person come . I am unhappy which i purchased lg washing machine from Vijay Sales Chandkheda Ahmedabad. Branch. It is shame on Vijay Sa...[Read full complaint]

Mera Intex aqua smart phone repair me deye hue 2 month ho gaye

Shivam Goswami on 28 November 2016

Mene mera Intex ka smartphone repair me diya tha 27 september ko jis ko kharide huye 8 month hi hue the, job sheet no:-609273025010T001 uski display me kharabi thi, Aaj 2 month ho gaye lekin koi r...[Read full complaint]

Vc card is not paired by the company or its dealer

Gholam Sabir on 24 November 2016

My old stb of dishtv got damaged contacted the customer care but no service an cae rto repair it.After long wait I was helped by my friend who gave me his dishtv stb box but my card is not paired ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance BigTV signal issue

Sumit on 24 November 2016

Respected sir, I have to inform you that my signal problem issue is not solved last 1 month... name sumit verma contact number - 6531 smart card number - [Read full complaint]

Dish tv recharge wrong vc no

Om Kumar Machal on 19 November 2016

By mistake i recharged my dish tv rs. 249 on 8787 instead of my real dish tv no i.e, 8727 Please transfer my recharge on correct no. [Read full complaint]

Unsatisfactory to xolo mobile company

Rasilaben on 18 November 2016

मैने amazone के मारफत xolo era x मोबाईल खरीदा है. जीसका चार्जिंग रा शोकेट खराब था ईसलीऐ मोबाईल चार्ज नही हो रहा था. सो मैने ऊसे रीपेरींग के लीऐ नोकरी से छुट्टी ले कर दुर के गाव जहा पर xolo का सर्व...[Read full complaint]

Supplied Damaged and Fault MI % New Device Online Purchased

Praveenkumar H on 18 November 2016

Date of booking - 18/10/2016 date of receive - 16/4 pm/fedex logestics tried with covered by transparent display cover network not detected complained to service centre -...[Read full complaint]

Micromax serive center not accepted mobile

Manoj Kumarsk on 18 November 2016

mera mobile guarntee me hone ke badh mujhse care me paisa manga ja raha hai.... sitamarhi micromax customercare pincode-843302

Extortion of money by dish tv

Jaspal Singh on 18 November 2016

This is really disgusting that dish tv Subscriber id - 5329 is zero in the name of service of products manufactured by them & claims to be the best. Since the channels su...[Read full complaint]