Electronics & Gadgets complaints

At Sony service center charged extra amount

Adinath Chandrakant Gejage on 07 April 2017

I buy Sim card trey and SD card trey at above service center Price of that things is 6.88 & 2.99 they give me product n I insert it in mobile To...[Read full complaint]

Airtel digital tv error

Jitender Kumar on 07 April 2017

plz check my id no 0528 error code 014 and 011 plz help me sir try tounderstands no problume sole for last 2 days

मीटर बदलने हेतू

Rajender Pal on 06 April 2017

महोदय मेरे घर के सामने बिजली के खम्भे में गिरी आसमानी बिजली से मेरे घर की सारी बिजली की तारे जल कर राख हो गयी मीटर भी बन्द हो गया अतः मेरा विभाग से निवेदन है कि इस पर जल्द से जल्द कार्यवाही की जाय...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding Motorola screen crack

Aswathi Menon on 18 March 2017

I bought my moto z play couple of months ago. Within 3 months of its usage the screen got a crack.inspit of having a thick back cover, screen guard.. It only fell down from 1 feet. Stil screen got...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky cheating and making fool to customer

Shashwat Dubey on 18 March 2017

I took the TATA SKY new connection on 18th Feb 017. For first 30 days I got ultra pack, On 14th March I inquired in customer care about 1 year pack. Not to get any proble...[Read full complaint]

Xolo Omega 5.5 display damaged

Shubham Malviya on 17 March 2017

Mera nam Shubham malviya h. Me sehore (Madhya Pradesh ) me rehta hu.me ek student h. ......mere pas ek Mobil handset (xolo omega 5.5) tha ....jiski display 09/03/2017 ko tut gayi thi. Jisko sudar ...[Read full complaint]

Complain related parts of Swipe ace Strike

Vikas Jatav on 17 March 2017

I had purchased swipe ace strike 4g tablet from Overcraf 2 or 3 month ago . The touch screen of the tablet had broken due due fallen away from my hand. I had talked to swipe customercare many time...[Read full complaint]

My dth not active

Anil Hooda on 17 March 2017

Im. Anil my new conction not active two days my mobile no 4473 my add Teh gharunda distt karnal haryana pin code 2114

Technical problem in my tata sky

Shambhoo Singh on 16 March 2017

Sir yesterday a call came from tata sky to me . And say to me your tata sky is not work from 9 months for what reason. I explain them. Then your operator say to me if i you have a special offer 99...[Read full complaint]

Tv not working after repairing two timesnn

Nishant Meshram on 08 March 2017

I have repaired my lg two times but within two days its stoped woking I paid 7000 rs and 450 rs extra for home visit every time they have given warranry of 6 month but they tv not working for one ...[Read full complaint]

Gift voucher of Rs 5000 is not sent by Datawind

Amitabh Sharma on 04 March 2017

Datawind has not sent me the Assured gift Voucher of Rs 5000 he has given me a wrong technical support officer.please call me on Mno- 0794 as early as possible.

Videocon DTH Poorest Service & Support

Ankur Deor on 01 March 2017

I have been using Videocon since more than 2 years now, Customer id 534, I would say its really poor and pathetic in long run, right when your warranty expires problem st...[Read full complaint]

Tablet screen has broken

Yash Raj on 28 February 2017

my tablet screen has broken and not working. While charging it was fallen from the tablet and screen has broken. And doesn't response the touches

Datawind tablet battey damaged

Mangaleshwar Tiwari on 24 February 2017

NAPTOL se kharida tha 2016 me order de kar pemet post office me kiya that mere pas vauchar hai datawind tablet ubislit7+ hai José charge krne par much second bad discharge ho ja RHA hai

Service complaint for MOTO E 3 POWER

Dr Sandeep Mishra on 20 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam I bought a mobile MOTO E3 Power in October 016. There is something problem in charging. I have given it in laxmi nagar Delhi service centre they have taken...[Read full complaint]

Tata sky keep on increasing the charges

Renu Lepcha on 20 February 2017

Why Tata sky keep on increasing the subscriptions by Rs 20/- time to time. If this is the trend to siphon money from subscriber then I better like to surrender the connection.My subscriber I D No....[Read full complaint]

Kent RO purifier service deficiency

Lt.col. Sunita Katyal on 11 February 2017

I purchased a KENT RO water purifier about two years back from Army Canteen. Few days back, the filter etc. of the system were changed by a technician of the Company on our request and the require...[Read full complaint]

Toshiba LED TV screen problem

Mangalsingh Rajpurohit on 06 February 2017

मेरा नाम मंगलसिंह राजपुरोहित है मैंने०४-०८-१६ को शिकायत दर्ज कराया था लेकिन अब कोई समाधान नहीं हुआ क्या कारण हैं अब तक मैंने 20से 25 बार फोन पर बात कर दी लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ हैं

Ubislate 7C display damage

Pravesh Shukla on 31 January 2017

I have a ubslate 7c+ tab but tab display damaged in few month display and battery not available in lucknow mrkt plsss contact my no 7482 and resolved my problm

Intex mobile related

Parth Gandhi on 18 January 2017

Dear sir, Mene mobile 6 month pehle purchase kiya tha and usme battry related problem ho gaye he Intex service center me mobile 18 days se pada he but mera problem solved nahi hu a he to ab muje y...[Read full complaint]