Electricity Board complaints

Electric bill complaint

Bhawani Devi on 27 August 2016

Electric bill june me 4 month ka 518 unit bhega aur punah july me 518 plus karke 1036 unit ka bill bhej diya hai

Excess of electricity bill

Sushil Naithani on 26 August 2016

ACNO : Z74ZS180898P. Domestic electricity meter reading is in excess. Request replace the subject meter immediately to avoid further monetary loss to me. Regards. SK Naithani Mobile: [Read full complaint]

NBPDCL wrong bill

Dinanath Roy on 26 August 2016

I got my wrong bill due to technical incident of company

Complaint against mpeb itarsi (mp)

Abhishek Tiwari on 26 August 2016

Sir my house no.Ews -09 nyas colony itarsi mp 1111 ,my complaint is that ,my electric meter running very fast and monthly bill very high ,I am already applied my applicat...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill is coming too much

Mohammed Karimullah Khan on 26 August 2016

My meter is running fast.I am getting too much bill..So i request to please check it up.

Wrong electricity bill generated

Sumit Kumar on 26 August 2016

Hello Team, My name is Sumit Kumar & My father’s name is SRI VALNARAYAN SINGH, S/O LAL PD SINGH. Basically my concern/complain is about the wrong bill generated, which has already paid at the date...[Read full complaint]

Related to electricty pillar in front of my house

Shri Shaligram Upadhyay on 26 August 2016

My house is in Balak Complex Near MahaKali Mandir. Sir I have many problem because of the electricty pilaar in front of my house. The pillar is just in front of my house. There are many people are...[Read full complaint]

Cut electricity

Kava Shubham on 26 August 2016

I am from Dwarka Gujarat . In a Dwarka these week so many times electricity was cut. please remove these problem solving as soon as possible.

Cesu wrong bill

Prabhat Nanda on 26 August 2016

There are 5 members in our family.My avg.electricity bill was Rs.400 but in September 2013 the bill amount was 7000 , i rush to the area office but no such action taken by them.Same way the wrong ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing by SESU of August16

Basudev Behera on 24 August 2016

1. Consumer A/C NO. 7031 Bill for the month august 16 wrongly printed much excess i.e11.50Kilo watt than actual.2.Similarly the amount loss/excess Rs4508/- has been print...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Energy sending notice

Deepak Zala on 24 August 2016

Reliance Infrastructure Limited has been sending me notices to pay (or disconnection) the electricity bill of Rs. 2000 for which I have already lodged a complaint with Re...[Read full complaint]

Electric pole fell down

Naveen on 24 August 2016

Vill jauri khurd . Near hanuman mandir a electric pole fell down

Higher MAHADISCOM electricity charges bill

Premraj Rade on 23 August 2016

Dear sir, I am getting higher MSEB bill for last 2 months. June and July without any new addtional electicity devices. Which almost higher and double than than avg. Of last of 12 months. The compl...[Read full complaint]

Light is off

Rahul Bhamare on 23 August 2016

during my work in house power is off.. But in bilding other house is having light why.

Always fault electricity in my area

Randhir Kumar on 23 August 2016

dear sir i am randhir kumar from barachatti po barachatti dist-gaya bihar(824201) sir mere area me humesa power cut hota bina karan k aur folt hota h jisse kuch village me power rhati hai aur kuch...[Read full complaint]

Electricity issue

Suyasha Jadhav on 23 August 2016

HI, Since last two week we are having electricity cut off issue. everyday we are facing this issue for 6 to 7 hrs a day and its affecting our daily routine.i have raised a complaint ( [Read full complaint]

Meter deposit not received since 2012 of Rs 3000/-

S B Bawiskar on 23 August 2016

Office of the commissioner of central excise, customs & service tax : raigad commissionerate :4th floor, kendriya utpad shulk bhavan, plot no. 1, sector 17, khandeshwar, new panvel, navi mumbai-41...[Read full complaint]

Power Failure

Manan Bhatt on 23 August 2016

Dear Sir / Madam, My customer ID is: 638. I have complained yesterday for power off at around 5:00pm. The temporary electricity provided at around 10:30pm. The dangerous ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong billing

Kamlesh Agarwal on 23 August 2016

Bill for the month of june 16 generated with addtional demand of rs. 4157 in k.No.320223014714, no body is giving the deamnd of rs. 4157 insptie of repeated follow up with them, they are forcing t...[Read full complaint]

Excess electricity bill

Akhilesh Dwivedi on 23 August 2016

I think our electric meter is not working properly because in the month of july16 in which most of the time electric supply was not regular my bill comes just 4 times. Since inception 1100 units n...[Read full complaint]