Electricity Board complaints

Request for changing meter wires

Patel Tejaskumar on 19 October 2016

Dear sir, From last 2 years we are facing problem of electricity wire. we have given lots of request letter for changing wires, but till now no action taken by gujarat electricity board, balitha, ...[Read full complaint]

Electricity supply disconnected for almost more then a week

Dayanand Joshi on 18 October 2016

Urgent intervention. Dear Sir/ Madam. Reference account number:- 0751 Meter number :- 1718 . Repeating request to response why our electricity w...[Read full complaint]

Rudness by electric officer during pay bill

Ashutosh Tiwari on 18 October 2016

I live in mohammadi distt lakhimpur kheri . I went for pay bill but officer tell me please wait after that i repeat to pay bill he cried and take extra 10rs bill amont 340 but he taken 350rs so i ...[Read full complaint]

Purana faulty meter aur uski reading

Rupesh Shinde on 18 October 2016

Mitar riding thik se lete nahi or garib log marte hai usme mere senior please mera ye complaint dekha hoga to uspar kuch to badlav kijiye

Irregularities by Reliance to disconnect electric supply with vague reply.

Dayanand M Joshi on 17 October 2016

Repeated mail for Urgent intervention to restore supply. Dear Sir/ Madam. Reference account number:- 0751 Meter number :- 1718 Address:- unit G0...[Read full complaint]

Not getting the the original bill from last 6 month

Pardeep Rana on 16 October 2016

सेवा मे ग्राहक सेवा अधिकारी मै श्रीमती पदमा राणा पत्नी श्री इन्दर सिंह राणा लक्षमण विहार गली नंबर 4 की निवासी हूँ।मेरा बिजली का बिल विगत 6 महीनो से मुझे प्राप्त नही हो रहा है जिसका भुगतान में ऑनला...[Read full complaint]

Steep increase in electricity units consumed

Mukesh Agarwal on 12 October 2016

The reading in the month of March was 100 , in May it was 450 , in july it was 950 and now in October the reading shows 20.. Kindly explain how could it be??

MPEB abnormal billing

Lalita Sakhi Mishra on 12 October 2016

Dear Sir, We are having electric connection at dekha Rewa IVRS no. 2187155084.in name of Lalita Sakhi Mishra We would like to inform you that my home is permanent locked since 2 month on going tho...[Read full complaint]

Not accept my application for Temporary Deavtivate my Connection

Shaikh Ismail on 12 October 2016

dear sir i request of my nearest sub office of MSEDCL for Temporary Deactivate My connection but he not accept my application and he says this is not in rules. sir i going to work search outside o...[Read full complaint]

No Electricity complaint

Govind Kumar Jha on 07 October 2016

There is no electricity in our Village Nawada via-Bahera Dbg since 10 hours How can we tolerate it you're requested to act something against this

Power went down multiple time in a day

Pramod Ladoba Naik on 06 October 2016

Dear sir, We have commercial connection in shiroda,bagayatwadi,taluka vengurla distros sindhudurg,Maharashtra.consumer no:239600019204. We are facing problem of low voltage after 6.pm.we cannot ru...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Billing For Lock N Key House last 3 Months

Sulan Khan on 06 October 2016

Dear Sir, We don,t stay in current residence since July'2016, these house is hardly operational and under Locknkey. My request to you kindly look in the matter as there is some kind of error in me...[Read full complaint]

Electric Billing unit is exceeding

Shirish Sharma on 06 October 2016

There was a constant increase in the billing reading of my electric bill of my shop. The details of the address and billing unit no are as follows: Shreenath constructions Shop No 14, Shreenath co...[Read full complaint]

New 3phase connection activation

Harishchandra Baburao Thamke on 03 October 2016

I am lived in at- kurnoli, niwant hotel' post -waki , tal- igatpuri dist -nashik. Metter is available. Cont-9049716819 Police patil kurnoli Please activate the connection today.

Bijli bill paid online

Baijnath Mahto on 30 September 2016

I was already paid my bill amount of Rs250.75 dated of 31/08/2016 and its receipt no.-TP/05671 ,book no.-TS06,issue date 08/28/2016 through your online process, But it is not updated till date and...[Read full complaint]

Excessive Bill and negligence

Sandeepkumar Pal on 28 September 2016

I have written this open letter in hope that you will do your best to resolve the problem of an Indian Air Force personnel. A few years back, my father ( Dayaram Pal, IAF personnel, presently serv...[Read full complaint]

Light nahi rehti hai phir bhi jyadya bill kyun

Rohit Sahu on 26 September 2016

Sir jhansi ak city hai par light ki baat ki jaye to kabhi phase chala gaya to kabhi bumfar uud gaya jab ki canle light hai aur sir morning light 5am chali jati hai 8am aati hai fir bhi bharosa nah...[Read full complaint]

My online bill payment not update by MPEB

Pramod Sahu on 26 September 2016

Sir, my customer I'd is - 595. (MPEB Ujjain). I have paid my bill payment by Online Mobikwik Site. Customer care of Mobikwik saying that your bill payment had transfer to...[Read full complaint]

Meter naya lagaane hetu

Ajay Manjhi on 25 September 2016

Hamne 13/08/2016 ko dimaand drop bhare hue one month hagyaa hai to abhi tak hamasre yaha nayaa meter nahi aayaa hai

Power issue, here no power last night

Samir Shaikh on 23 September 2016

No incident just power issue and no body take a rcv telephone