Electricity Board complaints

Electricity bill account wrong account and not to right and time bill not found

Sachin Kumawat on 10 November 2016

Sir mera lite bill time par ghar nahi aata h aur meter khata sankhya bhi wrong h and bijli board wale bhi thik nani kar rahe h sir m 5years se pareshan hoon

Panvel Mseb not change burn meter

Tushar Dukare on 09 November 2016

Yesterday 8/11/2016my electricity meter burn. Till No power supply.do not take any action from Panvel mseb. They said not available new meters.so what will we do

Electric supply disturb from last 10 days

Abdul Kalam on 07 November 2016

My home not received electric supply from last 10 days due to cavle fault from poles even complaining to your nearest sub division no one is visited to my home and resolved the issue My consumer n...[Read full complaint]

MSEB No Meter Reading Done and High Bill Every Month

Delvin David on 07 November 2016

MSEB employees are not conducting Meter Reading at Location 4405 Badlapur East Poddar Evergreens. Which is causing major impact on leading on heavy Bills of literally 826 Units whereas our monthly...[Read full complaint]

Light bill already paid.

Prasad Tiwari on 06 November 2016

I have paid the electricity bill for my row house in wada through paytm on 4th October 2016 of Rs 30/- However I have a receipt for the payment made by paytm but the paym...[Read full complaint]

Electrical pole in front of my house

Vikram Puri on 04 November 2016

Sir,I am living in Bikaner near soorsagar dhobi dhora with due respect I beg to say that I have complent for electrical pole which was situated near my house . sir hamre ghar ke samne lohe ka pole...[Read full complaint]

No response against burnt meter

Chandan Kumar on 04 November 2016

After given written complaints against burnt meter there are no any action taken by bijli vibhag my consumer no is 3371 and account no is 8517

Upgrading of transformer

Surendra Kisku on 02 November 2016

I need to upgrade 25 kv transformer to 63 kv because it was dead for 3years in regural interval .because it can't caary the load.our village is located in remote area thus no body are capable to c...[Read full complaint]

Wrong meter reading and no action being taken

Suba Sabastin on 02 November 2016

Because of fault in the meter, the bill is excess than usual. Even after lodging complain, MSEB is asking the excess bill and says we'll see. Till when do they expect me to pay the excess bill and...[Read full complaint]

Electricity meter wrong

Priyanka on 02 November 2016

Hello, Earlier our meter was faulty for almost more than 2 years. After complaining couple of times, and going to electricity dept office, we got the meter corrected after 1 year. ( which is quite...[Read full complaint]

Incorrect Reading

Mr Anil Sachdeva on 28 October 2016

I am writing this letter on behalf of my elderly senior citizen parents with no source of income, residing alone in rented house no. 116 ground floor sector 10 faridabad.with only 2 people in hous...[Read full complaint]

Not getting electricity bill

Rajkishor Prasad on 28 October 2016

I have not getting electricity bill. once we complaint that u count wrong then he said that I will give a bill tomorrow. Then he never come

Supply of power (WIRE ) in poles

Deepak Dubey on 27 October 2016

Dear sir my name is deepak Dubey I have a regular connection of domestic light and fan from 2 years. But from previous 2 years only poles are standing near my home but cable still not connected in...[Read full complaint]

Getting high electricity bill

Paresh Sejpal on 24 October 2016

dear sir madam I am using 150 to 200 points a month ,today when I saw my bill and reading it was 308 points,so please check my meter that it is faulty or some one is misusing it my consumer no-000...[Read full complaint]

Bijli chori ke sambhand me

Pappu Sharma on 23 October 2016

koderma jila ke domchanch ke bachhedih panchyat ke bhimedih railway karceing ke pass 3-4 gharo me lagbhag5-6 years bijli chori se jal rahe h mera name unlogo ko pata nahi chana chiye. request kart...[Read full complaint]

Electricity power off

Prashant Prajapati on 22 October 2016

My self Prashant prajapati I m staying at Vadodara chhani jakatnaka TP- 13 area from last few days electricity power goes off and on (3 to 4 times in 24 hrs and particular in night also)

Condition of electricity wires hanging freely outside our houses no any action from board

Divyanshu Bhalla on 22 October 2016

the electricity wires are hanging freely outside our houses in a very much downword position just aove 6 inch from the ground no any action taken y anyone if pspcl employess came they said ask to ...[Read full complaint]

Meter jal gaya h aur badal na he

Firoz Multani on 19 October 2016

Nakabi traders 59 / 2 loha mandi gali no.2 indore m.p Humara meter jal gaya h aur light nhi h aur bahut pareshan Hogaye h aur bahut sari shikayat karne k Baad bhi nirakaran nhi ho raha h please Mu...[Read full complaint]

Energy bill not issued correctly

Chatar Lal Gupta on 19 October 2016

Sir, Energy bill for a/c no 0000 under the jurisdiction of SDO sub division F32 are not being issued correctly.Column meant for new / latest reading is being left blank. ...[Read full complaint]

Mahavitran bill

Nishant Gawale on 19 October 2016

Mera mahavitran ka grahak number 4296 hai muze oct ka bill 630 rupees aaya hai par unhone mere meter ka read ing liye bina light bill de diya hai maine unke call center m...[Read full complaint]