Electricity Board complaints

Motor load a12.50 hp se bdaker 15 hp kar dena

Bhadur on 28 January 2017

Dear sir me bhadur sing s/. Syodan vpo-maharampur tesh-chirawa jhunjhunu 3028 ka rhne wal hu apke sultana jhujhunu office se mere kuye ki moter chack karke gye the to unh...[Read full complaint]

Electricity Bill more than usual though consumpition has not incresead.

Chairman Harshada Samartha on 27 January 2017

Average unit consumption is about 433 units per month.But for the Month of December 2016 it shows 593 units. We request you to check condition of Meter whether it is working OK or not.

Voltage fluctuations and power cut

Satyam Kumar on 19 January 2017

From past two days the voltage fluctuations and number of power cuts are happening in the buti basti area and that is affecting the home appliances like cfl, television and other items. All the lo...[Read full complaint]

MSEB electric meter burnt

Pravin Bhangare on 18 January 2017

Mseb kWh meter burn due to shut down and start the transformer by improperly way.after doing complaint mseb officer say to pay the charges for new meter. Incident Date:18/1/2017 Time:APPROX 3.30 t...[Read full complaint]

Electric bill issue

Trilokinath Mehrotra on 11 January 2017

I have pay the electric bill payment through paytm on 25th Dec 016, amt deducted from my bank rs. 733 and paytm showed sucsess full but pay showing still unpaid . what ca...[Read full complaint]

Regarding electricity bills

Harsh Agarwal on 08 January 2017

There are not successfull electricity bill and my money charge 1120 and Atm card and please my complaint accepted my money fast refurred

Very High Electricity Bill

Suresh Marathe on 02 January 2017

I am a resident of New Ajanta Ave, 20/A-2/3C,Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 038. Currently my mother in law stays in the flat. My MSEB bill payment is epayment through back with...[Read full complaint]

Electricity bill of Rs.55500 issued for closed house

Swapna Padture on 02 January 2017

Hi, Electricity bill of Rs.55500 for the month of December has been issued for the house which closed since October. This is really ridiculous for a person who receives bill of 300 to 500 Rs each ...[Read full complaint]

Meter unit test rong

Omprakash Nitharwal on 02 January 2017

Meter me unit 483 kwh Or bill me 6030 kwh Bill aaya 0018 rs Mitre redar ki laparwahi Aana tha 2000 rs

MSEB electricity bill not received

Somnath Ramchandra Chougule on 31 December 2016

I filled mseb bill on 14dec 2016 in freecharge but not recived payment mseb

Can electricity be provided without charges or bills?

Happy on 31 December 2016

Dear concerned, Want to inform you that, a house which use the electricity without any pay the bills. I dont know how they have electricity still. They have never any electricity bills. They are u...[Read full complaint]

Meter is disconnected by reliance energy at the time possession

Hiren Saraiya on 31 December 2016

We are in waiting list for 2011 malwani, malad, Flat No.1803 , Bldg No.58D, we give payment and take registration. on first week of Dec-2016 we take possession. at that time we found that the mete...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Reading & wrong data entry

Anil Gaikwad on 31 December 2016

My consumer No. 3445 BU No. 4643 / shil s/dn / Thane Division - III. In last 3 month bills showing meter reading is faulty but actually meter is working properly. I compl...[Read full complaint]

Transformer Damaged before 4 days & Not Replaced by mseb Malegaon

Rakesh Vitthal Deore on 29 December 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, We have inform Lineman about transformer Damaged but there is no action from mseb employees since 5 days, Our Crops at crucial conditions, so what can we do.... plz inform where we...[Read full complaint]

K 130172027901 paid RS. 3471.00 but bills pending

Laxmilal Menaria on 29 December 2016

Sir, I am paid my bill no. k130172027901 Rs.3471 by avvnl website online Netbaking dt 27/12/2016 and by bank debit INB Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Niga Jaivving for rs.3471 but my the bill not show paid ...[Read full complaint]

Unnecessary power cut

Gopal Pd Sinha on 28 December 2016

From many days, electricity is not supply during day time. From 08:00am to 08:00 pm electriciry has not been supplied since last 15 days. This cause great problem for us. So, you are requested to ...[Read full complaint]

No Meter Reading Done

Jayesh Shah on 28 December 2016

From Last 3 Months no one get meter reading, send me average bill like 218 units per month.

Voltage problem

Amit Kumar on 25 December 2016

Dear sir my agriculture conction no sag 129 but line load actually. But all conction motor load over of properly fix

Non presentation of cheque by MGVCL (Bill Payment)

Bachubhai Bapulal Parmar on 21 December 2016

Deposited SBI Cheque No.324863 dt 15-12-16 Rs.1302.72 fvg. MGVCL at SPML ATP Pmt Collection Point Gotri Harinagar for Customer No. 7/7, Bill No. 2977 dt 12-12-16 on 15-12...[Read full complaint]

There is no electricity

Bablu on 21 December 2016

Dear sir, There is no electricity in my village since last 15 years. My village name is Parawar ki Madaiyan near by Naoli, Bangra , Jalaun up. So please inquiry and take action to do my work. Than...[Read full complaint]