Automobiles complaints

Maruti vitara brezza waiting periods

Palash Kasliwal on 15 May 2016

Maruthi Suzuki — Delay in delivering the vehicle VITARA BREZZA DEAR SIR, I have booked VITARA BREEZA zdi+(white) on 2016 in pagariya auto aurangabad(aurangabad MH branch)...[Read full complaint]

Got puncture 6 times in 20days and noise problem started from the day I purchased

Shubham Mutha on 13 May 2016

I purchased Honda Aviator on 26th April 016, from very first day it started creating noise. Within 20days on my purchase... I paid for 6 punctures... I am very unsatisfie...[Read full complaint]

Damage made to my vehicle, while repairing

Jatin H Somani on 12 May 2016

I gave my car "Maruti" Alto LXI, Registration No. GJ 23 H 1449 to Amar Cars Pvt Ltd, Anand for Over-heat related Repairing on 14 April 016. Next day, the person of the Am...[Read full complaint]

Hero iginotor bike related

Ranjeet on 12 May 2016

Dear Sir, I have hero iginotor bike he 12 x 117. I do all service in hero service center. I do my first 4 serive in rohtak and then two service in manesar Raja motors. Af...[Read full complaint]

I didn't get my driving licence

Amar Govind Sable. on 11 May 2016

Dear sir , I have a clear my final test to driving licence in wadala rto date of 09/02/16 but my licence not reach still now at my home . My licence no. Is( MH03/2001/36584 ) I am waiting for my d...[Read full complaint]

Hero Mestro edge problem within 1 days

Pratik Dadgal on 10 May 2016

I have purchase mastro edge from Aditya hero showroom stadium nagpur. But i have face its problem within next day. Self start not work. Tank leak. Lock not work properly. Pickup problem. And many ...[Read full complaint]

Non-transference of ownership after car sale through Bhandari Automobiles

Asis Sinha on 09 May 2016

My car no. WB 06 3013 was handed over to the TrueValue department of Bhandari Automobiles Ltd, Gariahat, Kolkata in October 014, along with all documents. Till date, they...[Read full complaint]

Overcharged by dealer in name of registration

Mrs. Jhumma on 08 May 2016

I had purchased Activa 3g from Shree Dev Motors,Meerut your auth.dealer. They have over charged in name of registration amount of Rs.600.00 and told us this amount is Co. registration fees which i...[Read full complaint]

Maruti Wagon R VXI after servicing problem

Dinesh Kumar Agarwal on 08 May 2016

meri vechile no- jh05av 4319 gadi servicing meih diye the 18/03/2016 ko hum servicing karake laye but after servicing gadi meih bahut problem ho raha tha uska complain hum office meih diye the wah...[Read full complaint]

RTO charged on Show Room Price

Mishra Dinesh Kumar on 07 May 2016

Dear Sir, It is submitted that in recent passed I have purchased a 2 wheeler. It has been noticed that agency are are charging RTO charge on show room prise which is wrong it should be excluding V...[Read full complaint]

Tata Motors Service centre

Karamveer Kumar on 06 May 2016

सर दो महीने पहले टाटा बोल्ट xt लिया था शंकर मोटर्स pvt ltd पूर्णिया से। amc गोल्ड पैक भी लिया । गाडी के सस्पेंशन आर्म मे प्रॉब्लम आ गया । गाडी ज्यादा हीट होती है । कोइ माइलेज नही है। पार्ट्स का आर...[Read full complaint]

No policy given by singla auto agency budhlada

Parveen Kumar on 06 May 2016

I still not recieved any insurance policy.. My bike num pb31q7897 whenever we talk abt dear, they not give me any proper ans,, plz solve my problem soon parveen kumar s/o sita ram,,gaushala road b...[Read full complaint]

About activa accessories bill

Jagdish Verma on 05 May 2016

I have purchased a activa 3g on dt 2016 with full assesries from decent honda ,sirsa but decent honda,sirsa not issue me assesries bill

Did not get what was promised

Aman Agarwal on 05 May 2016

I Purchased new activa 3g on 25th of march 2016 from "sheel kishan honda, bareilly". At the time of purchase they promised that they will provide documents like R.C. after 2 weeks but they p

Maruti K10 front glass not properly fixed

Anil Kumar Sharma on 05 May 2016

Front glass of my car,maruti k10 is not fixed properly..because of that the water is coming inside the car....

Maruti Swift LXI worse

Ravi Uoadhysy on 04 May 2016

I have purchased swift lxi (o) from magic auto dwarka. In February, I went to Mayapuri service station for clutch problem and no pick up in car Maruti mayapuri officials came and lied me that it i...[Read full complaint]

Hero honda Splendor Pro wrong spare part

Manoj Singh on 01 May 2016

Dear sir, I purchased one spark plug for hero Honda spleder pro from gandhidham hero Honda dealer shop, but plug was wrong and when we connected the plug it bent the valve because its length was m...[Read full complaint]

RC book not received

Anand Agrawal on 30 April 2016

I purchased TVS Jupiter (MH-14-FK-1445) on 15-01-2016 from Hinjewadi, Pune. Its been 3 and j\half months and still not recieved the RC book. I went to RTO to check the status, they said its not pr...[Read full complaint]

Honda activa 3g price on road pune wagholi 58000

Gaurav Ganesh Vaidya on 30 April 2016

I have purchase new Honda activa 3g on date 5/04/2016 and vehicle price is 58000rs but this sale to me at rs. 500. Till date my vehicle has not pass in rto office I ask t...[Read full complaint]

Fraud mobile Auto

Shubham Upasani on 28 April 2016

This is mobile auto company. I was bought this auto but its comes more problem. I gave the complete for this auto for this customer care but they do not give me perfect service and loss my money a...[Read full complaint]