Automobiles complaints

Non refund of excess payment made to JKR MOTORS

Mridula Taneja on 08 June 2016

despite regular follow up amount paid in excess is not being refunded. More so dealings are totally unbissnesslike, malacious and unethical attributable to tarnishing TATA hard earned image for pa...[Read full complaint]

Block pisten and very loose binding and packing thats why leakage of oil mostely

Satyajit Thete on 07 June 2016

Dear sir i have using bike bajaj discover 150cc bike last three years i really suffer to maintance of engine block pisten and the lickage of oils after every servicing plz sir made in future perfe...[Read full complaint]

Against Jaykrishna auto true value dealer

Praveen Jabaraj on 07 June 2016

Dear sir/madam I am Mr.Praveen Jabaraj s/o Mrs.Daisy Walter who had taken a vehicle of Nano belongs to the tata consultancy on 4 May 2016 from Jaikrishna auto sales pvt ltd. koundampalayam. Coimba...[Read full complaint]

Regarding yamaha services

Harvinder on 06 June 2016

i Harvinder Singh Sohal Customer of Yamaha Bike YZFR15, at the end of APRIL 2016 month i got accident and i send my bike for repairs but still i dnt have my bike, i submit my documents and bike to...[Read full complaint]

TATA Xenon XT vehicle is very poor

Suresh Chaturji Thakor on 06 June 2016

I have purchased tata xenon xt, its chassis no. Mat46203dsj05071, and engine no. 352, rto no. Gj 02 vh 6834 on october 2014 it is fail car because from the purchase of da...[Read full complaint]

For maruti breeza booking

Ajit Singh on 01 June 2016

sir I have book maruti breeza on 2/4/16 but itil not I have Dear Customer, We at SHRI KRISHNA AUTOSALES (P) LTD have received your payment of Rs. 1000 against your Bookin...[Read full complaint]

Bad service suzuki access

Agravat Sanjay C on 01 June 2016

Sir mene janu16 suzuki access Liya tha har time mene Service regular karvayi he jab me service karake aya and us me block change Liya tha 3 din gadi chalvayi thi fir blok khrab ho gaya ab me us me...[Read full complaint]

Maruti suzuki vitara sell other person

Sanjay Kalwani on 31 May 2016

I have booked my car on 16 march 16.. I have also given 1000 token amount at the same time... It was promised to me that the delivery should be ...[Read full complaint]

Tata motors non satisfactory finance

Deepak on 30 May 2016

I Have a purchase new tiago tata car one week ago from concordee india pvt ltd main mathura show room,Delhi Sales consultant had tell me only 3 year finanace of mention car, But i have recived the...[Read full complaint]

Bike service very bad and no resolve problem

Amit on 26 May 2016

Royal enfield service problem. .no satisfaction and no management

Mahindra tuv 300 t6+ Spare part change

Sangram Uday Sawant on 26 May 2016

i purchased a brand new tuv 300 t6+ in february 016. Gave my car for servicing and then i realized that there was a vibrating noice coming from machine. when i came back ...[Read full complaint]

Bike carborater faulty

Asghar Abdull Wahab Jalgaonkar on 24 May 2016

I Had taken this bike with my. hardworking I am a farmer so u can understand that I had saved money for this bike with many problems N main problem is my bike is new name is I Smart which is facin...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against dealer SRM Motors Lucknow

Shubhendu S. Shukla on 24 May 2016

I am shubhendu s. Shukla from lucknow (up) and owner of tata nano (lx model 2012 model). I have a complaint against the dealer (srm motors, vikas nagar, lucknow) sir, I avail a service of my vehic...[Read full complaint]

Smart Card or RC Book not received

Umang Thakkar on 21 May 2016

I purchased CBF Honda Stunner Bike @ 2012 but yet not received any smart card or RC book. 3 years passed away. I want urgently so that I could sale out my bike and purchase new bike.

Maroti Baleno Delta car late for delivery

Kavita Ravindrakumar Jibhakate on 20 May 2016

I .Kavita Jibhkate ordered our new baleno delta car of Maroti booking date in 11 December 2015.we were promised car delivery for three or four months we were going and enquiry on 8april those show...[Read full complaint]

Yet not received licence

Shaikh Mehemood Mirasab on 19 May 2016

I have applied for perment driving licence on 16/1/16 recipet no.E629106 , but I yet not got it,

My four wheeler is damaged because of carelessness of showroom

Ashvin Vasava on 17 May 2016

My car was given in service but due to carelessness of person attending my complain my car and tyres are damaged.

Not providing RC by honda agency Ghaziabad

Tushar Kanti Banerjee on 16 May 2016

I have purchase Activa 3G on 2016 and paid Registration Fees also but Registration Certificate not provided so far and on calling Agency from last 10days they are making ...[Read full complaint]

Scorpio Sensor problem

Avanesh Kumar on 15 May 2016

sir mere pass scorpio s2 gadi hai jo ki kamlesh autowheels Etha Uttar Pradesh se purchase ki hai jisme suru se hi problem aa rahi hai jiski problem is prakar hai-------- 1-- Gadi ki 500 km pr klic...[Read full complaint]

Poor denting paiting job done by Maruti auto workshop

Sumit Dey on 15 May 2016

I gave my new alto k10 vxi vehicle for a paint job to batra autos in Faridabad. In a months time they replaced the bonnett, front bumper and repaired the lh and rh fenders. The paint job done was ...[Read full complaint]