Automobiles complaints

Hero Passion Pro service delay

Ravi Shankar on 25 June 2016

I would like to inform you that my bike is passion pro DL-5S-Ak 7611 comes for claim with chargeble service . I leave my bike for 5 days and I have your call of service centre you can recive your ...[Read full complaint]

TVS apache had light problem

Sachin Kumar Singh on 24 June 2016

Dear sir meri bike tvs apache 160 h Jo miene 18 April ko chacha moters thandi sadak kasganj etah se li thi bike ki had light nahi jal rahi h kpaya usko sahi karbayen.

Maruti suzuki alto after service realated problem

Vinod Yadav on 23 June 2016

Respected sir, I was seviced my car Alto xcite on dated 2016 on Maruti authorized show room Bareilly at kavisha motor pvt. ltd. but same day, after service the car was su...[Read full complaint]

Bimal Auto Old airport road Bangalore — Took one lakh extra

Geo Andrews on 22 June 2016

I guess you get mixed reviews on any product. Unfortunately my experience with Bimal Auto, old Airport has been horrendous to say the least. Being a satisfied previous Maruti owner for close to 12...[Read full complaint]

Hero maestro mileage problem

Pradeep Mallick on 22 June 2016

Dear Concerned, I had purchased Hero Maestro in 015, my vehicle has been serviced 5 times. but still my maestro show 32 k.m per liter. i am irritate from it i complaint a...[Read full complaint]

Registration not provided in purchase of bajaj 220 f

Priyank Shailesh Patel on 21 June 2016

I buy bajaj pulsar 220 f from laxmi motors,at airoli more than 40 days,rgistration nit given,when calling to laxmi motors,not receving the call, when i personally gi there they ask ye week me ho j...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against Royal Enfield

Chandrashekhar Lokhande on 20 June 2016

I Sampat Dhawade have purchased the bike(classic 350) from authorised dealer name Bramha Motor Wakad Pune of Royal Enfield On 5 th june 2016 and yesterday it got major problem the cylensor got som...[Read full complaint]

Avenger 1500 ka meter 1 mahinese nahi mil raha h

Kuldeep Solanki on 17 June 2016

dear sir, me etah chandra moters se bike li avenger 1500 or us gadi ka mitar tut gaya 1 mahine se mitar or hedlite nahi mil rahi h my no. 0808

Swift Car Bad service

Swapnil Akulwar on 16 June 2016

From last 5 to 6 days I am in follow up with the showroom for change of my new swift front windshield and the I am getting the answer that it's not available today I have called for the same reaso...[Read full complaint]

Not providing registration no for Pulsar bikep

Jitender Kumar on 15 June 2016

i have purchase bajaj pulsar RS 200 ABS from Rajiv Automobiles Jhilmil Delhi. On 016. They ensure me that i will get my bike registration number in 15 days its now three ...[Read full complaint]

Paid Service Complaint

Roshni Nagwanshi on 15 June 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I am using Hero Maestro vehicle and for servicing purpose I went to Raymon Motors (Y.N Road-Indore) I had paid Rs. 00/- cash for servicing. Due there inef...[Read full complaint]

Not received accessories facility from the Dealer

Rahul Singh on 15 June 2016

Dear Sir, I was purchased Honda Activa 3G on date 19/10/2016 with accessories 4800 , in this accessories they were told you will get accessories with your one coating /Polishing for hide scratches...[Read full complaint]

Ignition problem in TATA Indigo CS TDI

Jalindar Uttam Gaikwad on 12 June 2016

I have TATA Indigo CS TDI car but main problem is having ignition problem from last one month.Today he had stopped total starting/Ignition is stopped .What can I do.

Didn't receive my permanent licence

Ajinkya Maruti Purane on 12 June 2016

I have cleared my driving licence test on 02/April/2016. But till now i haven't received my licence. I have a DL number with me. Ho can I check status of my licence using DL number.

The Best of a Deaf Year that never listens to customer's woes.

Abhishek Garg on 12 June 2016

The TATA Motors is a pathetic Company. Its after sales service in the passenger car vehicle segment is worthless and if I may say so does not exist at all. At Meerut Uttar Pradesh, it has only one...[Read full complaint]

Not giving my NOC of bike

Jatin Hasmukh Chauhan on 11 June 2016

the guy is calling me and saying to pay me 700RS then only i will deliver your NOC. but why should i pay. I have cleared my all EMI.

Bad Service by Modi Hyundai

Bibekananda Basu on 11 June 2016

My car MH04 -CZ - 113 met a road accident and I took my car at Modi Hyndai Service Centre at 12.00noon on 3rd June`16.(1) It was attended by Mr. Uttam Bhai who gave the estimation of about Rs.6000...[Read full complaint]

Cheating in name of Suzuki Authorised service centre

Naval Kishor Kukreti on 11 June 2016

I had given my Suzuki Access in V. B. Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd Haridwar Road, Dehradun 001, on 20th May for servicing. At the time of leaving vehicle I informed them that ther...[Read full complaint]

Complaint of Swift Dzire VDI UP32GV5786 Bought from ANAND Motors

Mohd Ismail on 10 June 2016

Sir/Ma'am, This is to bring to your attention that I, Mohd Ismail, resident of Lucknow, bought Swift Dzire VDI on 29/01/2016 from Anand Motors, Chinhat Lucknow. Today all of a sudden the car cease...[Read full complaint]

Owner Book does not provided by Pahadiya Honda

Prabhat Pqndey on 09 June 2016

i am purchasing Honda CB Shine in 15th Jan. 2015 from Phadiya Honda, Kankarbagh, Patna but they do'nt give me my OWNER BOOK. Please provide me the solution from to get the owner book. B'cause with...[Read full complaint]