Automobiles complaints

Bike engine noise

Zulkarnain Khan on 16 August 2016

Dear sir/Mam, I am not getting proper response from dhruv honda showroom, before giving my bike to servicing, I hv asked many time for spare parts for my bike,but always I hv got answer "no"

Mahindra Quanto C8 issues

Murali A on 15 August 2016

I bought Quanto C8 in Oct 2012 in Andrapradesh , after few months it started giving several problems engine issues, oil leakage,gear , pick up , indicator etc...pls let me know if any body lodged ...[Read full complaint]

Activa purchase 3 month over, still no registration

Mangesh Hinge on 13 August 2016

With reference to the above I have purchased two-wheeler vehicle( Honda Activa i ) from Shree Ganesh Automobile at kodamendhi dist Nagpur on 27/04/2016 ( bill dated) still I have not received Regi...[Read full complaint]

Air bubble in 02 tyres of my Eeco car

Abhijit Dave on 13 August 2016

This is regarding the apollo tyre. I purchased my EECO car in 014. I have been trusting your company since beginning but this time am highly disappointed, because 02 tyre...[Read full complaint]

Unsatisfaction with new product while the older one is best

Aman Jain on 12 August 2016

Dear sir\madam I purchased two TVS Wego(two wheeler) ,one in 2015 and other in 2014..while the one which I purchased in 2014 is working fine the another one purchased in 2015 is showing very poor ...[Read full complaint]

Petal nissan complaint related

Petal Auto Pvt Ltd on 10 August 2016

i had registered a complaint 30 times. There Complaint registar give me assurence to call back from technical team within 2 Hr. After That 72 Hr passed There is no call from technical team. But i ...[Read full complaint]

Fading colour of Fiber in activa 3G

Pankaj Mishra on 09 August 2016

Hello sir, Greetings!!! I had purchased honda activa 3G. And it is completed around one year. I have observed colour is fading of fiber. I tought with Mr. vimal authorised person of service centre...[Read full complaint]

RC no. not updated

Subhash Singh on 08 August 2016

Bike rc no-hr-51y-5770 eing. No--dsgbpa64064 ch no.Md2dsdszztca 4375 not updated your records pls provided noc.

Honda Activa i ka handle terha hone ke sambandha me

Alok Prabhakar on 08 August 2016

Maine Honda Activa i Jiska No.UP-32 HC 5861 Hai jise 21/06/2016 ko Radient Vehicle Pvt. Ltd. Telibagh Market Opp. Ram Bharose Inter college Rai baraeilly Road Lucknow Form No.- ...[Read full complaint]

Purposely Harm the vehicle

Samta Shrivastava on 08 August 2016

Bus no MH 01 LA 6041 Gorai 204 The driver of above vehicle no is purposly hit the car at 11 am at Vitthal mandir signal DAhisar west.

AAA maruti true value Transfer RC problam 1 year old case

Vikas Choudhary on 05 August 2016

सर मैने AAA true value मारुती से एक i20 कार 20/07/2015 को खरीदी।जिसका गाड़ी नंबरDL12CE5715 है ।एक साल से ऊपर हो गया ।मगर मुझे मेरे नाम की RC नहीं मिली ।मै एक साल से परेशान हूँ ।जिसमें मै बहुत सारा ...[Read full complaint]

RC Not Recieved past 9 Months

Kapil Kushwaha on 03 August 2016

I have purchased vehicle MH 46 AP 4621 - Nov 015. Till Date i have not received RC. Its 9 Months from the date applied for RC from Mahindra.

Complaint regarding fraud and cheating to the tune of Rs. 22000/-

Abhishek Garg on 24 July 2016

I am to report my grievance against Tanya Automobiles Meerut a dealer of Maruti Suzuki India Limited regarding fraud and cheating. I had booked a Maruti Celerio CNG Model (Colour Sun Shine Ray) th...[Read full complaint]

RTO Rules for Carpooling

Dinesh More on 21 July 2016

Me and my wife are daily traveler from Kharghar to Powai, Our office is in powai.. I started using my car instead of bike since its a rainy season, so I was accompanied by my office colleagues and...[Read full complaint]

Tata Nano Car Repair

Shruti Pujari on 19 July 2016

I have given this agency vehicle NANO Twist Purple colour 1 month back for denting painting and till date he has not finished his job work. daily we call him and daily he say today tomorrow , even...[Read full complaint]

Forgery in ved honda agency alwar

Rohitash Choudhary on 17 July 2016

My Two wheeler CD 110 Honda RJ 02 HS 3018 is ki kick ki returning spring toot gain thi Jo 22 rupees ki aati hai jisko dalne ka charge agency ka 800 rs mine byck KO agency me daldiya teen din baad ...[Read full complaint]

Please correct the my Registered number & send the my NOC

Rd Ravi on 13 July 2016

Mere Registered number ko correct kre or mane bajaj pulsar 150 bike CG 07 AC 3477 YEAR 2011 Mein liya tha ,jisko meine bajaj auto finance se finance karwaya tha ,uski kist puri hone par bhi mughe ...[Read full complaint]

R.C book Not received yet, since from last 5-6 months

Rikesh Darandale on 05 July 2016

we purchase new Motorcycle (Scooter) before 5 month back & still we do not received R.C book yet. this incident happens in Ahmednagar district's Sub Division Shrirampur. (MH- 17)

RTO fake agent

Arunima Ghosh on 27 June 2016

Kr puram rto bangalore fake agent manju date 3rd june 016. I am moving out of country so I need to transfer my two wheeler vehicle no ka053eh8805.As I had time constraint...[Read full complaint]

Third free service of maruti swift dezire

Rs Hooda on 26 June 2016

The service by authorised maruti dealer has not been done to my satisfaction