Automobiles complaints

All paper clear but no tourist passing

Prathamesh Shinde on 26 August 2016

Due supreme court order Rto is not doing passing but we ask for noc from Rto they refused to give letter. N dent get proper response due to Rto and supreme court why should Conan people have to fa...[Read full complaint]

Low quality of speed meter wire

Sanjay Arun Borse on 26 August 2016

First day first show - I was purchase Mastero EGDE 25th June-2016.My complain about the bike is- Start not properly,in the average matter very poor or low quality average,head lamp switch is not w...[Read full complaint]

Total Loss of XUV 500

Sumit Khanna on 25 August 2016

My father & mother alongwith my brother had taken the car to Dalhousie they met with an accident near Nainikhad. I lost my father n mother in this accident and my brother is injured. We had regist...[Read full complaint]

Faulty Model of Honda CB Shine Sp

Huzaifaa Parkar on 24 August 2016

I've purchased a new Honda CB Shine SP on 21-03-2016 from Aero Wheelz Pune. Registration No- MH12MX2486. I've serviced my bike on 016. As the bike was not giving me the p...[Read full complaint]

For Noc certificate

Kalola Vijay Chandubhai on 23 August 2016

Dear sir My vehicle no gj3af 7118 Noc send me my address Please sir 8655

Tata Tiago Booking

Abhishek Awasthi on 23 August 2016

Hi, I was booked Tata Tiago XZ brown color in noida at 9thJun 016. Dealer told be the waiting period of 4-6 week at this time. Now when i am trying to talk to them, every...[Read full complaint]

Non Receipt of RC Book

Amol Gawade on 22 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I have registered my two wheeler in March 2016 in Palghar, i have received the Form23, Road Tax Receipt & Form13A but still i have not yet received the RC Book. Tried to contact RT...[Read full complaint]

Bajaj Pulsar Break Problem

Abhishek on 22 August 2016

Maine New pulsar as 150 le thi 3/7/2016 ko jo ki 2700 km chali hai use ke break front or back dono bahut dikte kar rahe hai jab maine usko service center pe dikhaya to service center valo ne bola ...[Read full complaint]

Worst Services by Maruti & Royal Sundaram

Drvikram Yadav on 21 August 2016

I got an accident on 26 April 016, since than my car is under repair in Maruti Akanksha Automobiles, Moradabad. TODAY is 21 August 2016 means 115 days has passed but car ...[Read full complaint]

For RC book and new registration number

Mitesh Dave on 20 August 2016

Request sir.My veh no gj-03-ep-7158 mitesh n dave.Mare 5 month pahela three while passing karavel pan haji navi rc book k nava no avel nathi.Hu diviyang chu mara agent phon upadata nathi book tath...[Read full complaint]

Dissatisfied with Prem motors employees

Aafrin Zehra on 20 August 2016

On 19th I called in Prem Motors VKI Area for my car alto k10 no. Rj14cz578 service then they picked my car from my place (road no 1st vki area, clay craft). After thet i received a call from prem ...[Read full complaint]

Against mileage problem

Ankit Bhuria on 20 August 2016

Mileage km hone k karan abhi tk 5000 ka nuksan ho gaya bike liya tb bola 60 ka avg dega

Tata tiago- pathetic car

Kanika on 19 August 2016

I had purchased a tata tiago in april 2015 basis the advertisements made by the company on the product. big hoarding were displayed claiming average of the car above 24 km/l, however to my surpris...[Read full complaint]

Not received any document for Honda Activa

Jayesh Bhavsar on 19 August 2016

Purchased Honda Active from Royal Motors, Nikon, Ahmadabad on DVD 30th of July. But till date dealer not provide single documents to me. Even they are not responding properly everyday giving me ne...[Read full complaint]

Hyundai i20 elite asta , pickup problem

Vishal Gupta on 19 August 2016

i have purchased i20 elite asta on 22 feb 2016 from ASM Hyundai gwalior mp. we are facing pickup issue, its pick up is very low. And last few days airbag light is showing on the screen. its a very...[Read full complaint]

Engine number with owner name not match

Sk Md Mushaa. on 17 August 2016

Mereko Mara chassis and engine numbar ka sath mera nam match nehi horahahae jab me Customer Care pe fon kartahu please merino yea think marketing quke age niche problem na aye.

Bajaj service center for bike service

Amol Gangaram Garkal on 17 August 2016

बाईक दुरुस्ती करिता दिली असता पैसे घेऊन सुद्धा सेवा मिळाली नाही

Delay in delivery of maruti vitara Brezza

Neelesh Chhabria on 17 August 2016

Booked silver colour car 4months back and still no commitment of delivery. Booked at sai service and really a pathetic situation where the only give commitment in air. Really disappointed with the...[Read full complaint]

Maruti Wokshop Poor Service

H.a.abhilash on 16 August 2016

On 16 August 2016 I can Maruti Onroad Service to change my tyres of swift car at 10 AM but they said it will take time so I waited. They informed me that I will get my car ready in 1-2 hour or so ...[Read full complaint]

Tata venture clutch problem

Marmik Moradiya on 16 August 2016

I HAVE TO TATA VENTURE. ITS IN A VERY HARD CLUTCH SO PLEASE ITS THEM SOLUTION.