Automobiles complaints

Unprofessional and Fake Staff at JP Motors Solan

Tina Sharma on 14 September 2016

My father had booked a Tata Safari Storme EX Model on 23rd of August 2016on commitment given by JP Motors to deliver us the car on 28th of August 2016 but they fail to keep their commitment and sa...[Read full complaint]

Honda CB Shine Bike related complaint

Mod. Sahabuddin Shaikh on 14 September 2016

I have bookebooked on 15aug 2016 Honda CB shine from preetam Honda from Jogeshwari. They have given me date to collect bike when I went to collect bike to showroom they are giving me old used bike...[Read full complaint]

Insurance not claiming

Mohammedirfan Ali on 14 September 2016

As myself mohammed irfan I have maruti suzuki swift tour actually due to heavy rain in hyderabad my car got off in sum depth of water due to that water flow in engine through silencer so car was n...[Read full complaint]

Rquest for hold theft vehicle

Rajjak Hossain on 10 September 2016

Dear Sir This is to inform you that vehicle no WB 34 AH 9497 is under case no 2/16 at Paschim Medinipur Judgecourt. Post lodge of case this vehicale has been lost .Now we...[Read full complaint]

First four services are free but in second service company charged Rs. 250 for replaced engine oil

Dinesh Sad on 10 September 2016

I have purchased activa 3g on 9 may 2016 from advent honda showroom located at ajmer road,jaipur and as per company policy first four services are free but in second service company charged Rs. 25...[Read full complaint]

Maruti suzuki swift dzire zdi problems

Santosh Choudhary on 09 September 2016

1st pblm to ye he ki gari ka collent bar bar kam ho jata he..nd driver seat k niche wali mate hamesha vigi hue rahti he..kai baar dekhaya par thik hi nhi hoti...

बजाज डिस्कवर बैटरी काम नही कर रही ह

Jitusothiya on 08 September 2016

मेरी bick जी बैरी ठीक से काम बही कर रह हे मेने उसे ठीक से सभी जगह चर्ज कर व ली पर

Swift desire starting problem

Shoeb Ahamad on 07 September 2016

Swift dzire 2011 model car garm hone par der se start hoti h kafi lamba self leti h resson kya h

Not getting delivery of Royal Enfield 350classic after booking on 22nd June

Sujit Vijay Walavalkar on 05 September 2016

I Booked Royal Infild classic 350 ash colour on 22nd jun 2016 but unison boisar are replied as bike is not yet alloted .please give me the tentetive date of delivary .Kindly give me reply on my em...[Read full complaint]

Hero Maestro Edge Starting problem

Jayachandran on 04 September 2016

I have purchased hero maestro edge on 30/08/2016 from Diya Mobike Trivandrum (through Aswathy Motors, Pothencode).On the next day when I start the scooter. But the Scooter is not starting even fro...[Read full complaint]

Honda Activa Poor Service

Vikas Kumar on 04 September 2016

Res. Sir, My Honda Activa damage in Accident had Registration No PB03AM8859. I Received Call yesterday from the landline contact no of the company . Executive says that your Activa is ready for de...[Read full complaint]

If Warranty Part (Onset) of Honda CB Sine

Shashi Kant on 04 September 2016

honda showroom of Dabwali Road Distt. Sirsa onset part of CB Shne of two wheeler was replaced on dated - 03/09/2016 of my motor cycle Hr 24 t 130. in warrenty period. But...[Read full complaint]

Unexpected delay in delivery of Tata tiago

Arshad on 02 September 2016

I booked Tata tiago xz varient platinum silver colour on 30 4/16 from Aastha motors Patna Bihar.initially they told that car will delivered in 4 weeks.waiting priod Gradu...[Read full complaint]

Volkswagen Polo RC correction

Bhupendra Manral on 02 September 2016

I have purchased a Polo car DL7CT 5273 from Volks wagen Metropolis gurgaon by mistake company has mentioned engine cc as 1.2 instead of 1.6 thats why they have taken my RC and submitted it in to R...[Read full complaint]

Problems in delivery of Mahindra Vehicle by M/s. Global Galleries Agencies Pvt.Ltd.

Praveen K. Agrawal on 30 August 2016

Dear Sir, Please find string of email correspondence with customer care of M/s. Mahindra & Mahindra in perusal to our grievance. Till date we have not received any positive reply. Nor have we got ...[Read full complaint]

Hyundai Eon Staring Tight, Gear Tight, Pickup problem

Ravi Gautam on 29 August 2016

i brought a new brand hyundai eon Magana car on date on 18 feb 5... but the Stearing,Pickup Gear and Endicator are very tight and not feeling like new nd power stearing c...[Read full complaint]

Sterling Motors , Solapur ने फसविले बाबत

Kiran Sundararao Jadhavar on 28 August 2016

मी किरण सुंदरराव जाधवर रा मोहोळ जि सोलापूर येथील रहिवाशी असून मी दि २७/४/२०१६ रोजी sterling motors सोलापूर येथून बुकिंग नं SIND0020 ने tiago xe 1.05D BS- 5 हि गाडी बुकिंग केलेली होती बुकिंग करते व...[Read full complaint]

Car transferred with fraud.

Brijesh Sonagara on 27 August 2016

First car owner was my father, After he passed away, His maid transferred his car to her name by generating fraud document as his wife.

Hero maestro edge high noise of engine

Rajeev Kumar on 27 August 2016

High noise of engine during start and running condition my hero mestro edge is in warranty period. My mobile no. Is 8587

Delay of service and spare parts

Rajendran Rajendran on 26 August 2016

i have xylo E8 car , in this time my car have an problem on back wheel stred bold was brocken so i give to sirvece to near by mahendra dealer Aran motors thanjovur . but the dealer could not respo...[Read full complaint]