Automobiles complaints

Defect in Engine in 1 month after serving in Pandit Auto & Car is 2 years old

Sainath Thorat on 09 October 2016

I take new car Indica ev2 from Pandit Auto in Sept 2014.After several servicing from our side one servicing of Dec 15 was missing.in July 16 some defect found in engine. so we send car to pandit A...[Read full complaint]

Driving license not received after trial at jalna in maharashtra state

Zore Pawan Janardan on 08 October 2016

I have given trial and fill fees Rs 3.00 in 2016 for LMV with two wheeler inward no.20463 at Jalna in maharashtra but uptil now liecence is not ...[Read full complaint]

RC book not received yet

Hardik Upadhyay on 07 October 2016

I had applied for the registration and received the registration number on 14th June 016. After that, there is no response from RTO Gandhinagar on status of RC book. I vi...[Read full complaint]

We need our vehicle RC online

Kanhaiya Singh on 05 October 2016

We need my VEHCLE RC ONLINE Detail given as below UP 50 G8693 25F FBHL 0405

Tata tiago xt booking done but no response

Sanjay Jayant on 05 October 2016

मैंने टाटा तियागो xt espresso brown कलर बुक की है । मैंने बुकिंग के पहले कहा था की मुझे गाडी 1 octomber को लेना है। आज तक कोई सही जवाब नही दे रहे है । सांघी मोटर्स इंदौर से

Motorcycle engine seized before one year

Rajeevkamar Pandey on 01 October 2016

MY ENGINE IS SEASE BEFORE ONE YEAR PURCHASE OF MOTER CYCLE

I didn't get my driving licence

Sureshkumar Gupta on 30 September 2016

Dear sir, I have passed my final test & online exam for driving licence in wadala RTO date of 22/03/2016 but my driving licence still not reach at my home. again I had reached the RTO office and r...[Read full complaint]

Activa 125 I have purchased the problematic vehicle

Mohammed Abdul Qadeer on 29 September 2016

Activa 125 they are giving so much daily giving new problems then I go to adi Honda showroom then i meet the salesperson talk about my problems but he told me I don't have time to Talk tehk he tol...[Read full complaint]

Hero ki splendor nxg nahi chalti

Kale Srinivas on 27 September 2016

iam trying to start bike petrol is there engine is nice spark plug also nice ihave done service but still it is not starting

RC book not receive

Swati Rajendra Wargantiwar on 23 September 2016

I AM NOT RECIVED RC BOOK FROM OUR PURCHASED DATE 05/07/2016

Bike engine oil related

Veerendra Prajapati on 21 September 2016

Dear Sir/Mem My bike's engine oil is leaking'm Lalitpur your hero to assemble the bike where the bike was purchased foot showrooms but rejected calls to service of the engines

Royal Enfield Worst manufacturer of bikes

Sachin Amanna on 21 September 2016

Im in a mess after i bought this bike in the month of may 016. From the 1st day i had so many problems which i waited and dealt with till the 1st service. Then after the ...[Read full complaint]

Hero Maestro milege problem

Siddhesh J. Varadkar on 20 September 2016

maine oct 2015 me hero maestro kharida hai abhi tak 4 service huaa he par abhi meri scooty jyada averege nahi de rahi he. 35 aur 40 ke bich averege mil raha he. service centre me bola to wo bolte ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about starting of Honda CB Shine bike

Himanshu Patel on 20 September 2016

hello sir, i have purchase a new honda cb dhine before months..after 2nd service bike is not start without choak..every 5-60 min need a choak to start....n pickup issue w...[Read full complaint]

Not received rc book from kalyan rto

Akash S Tiwari on 19 September 2016

I had purchased activa 3g vehicle no is mh05Cu4058 purchased in february 2016 but till now i had not received rc book and the rc is not still genrated and on enquiry they are telling it will take ...[Read full complaint]

Hyundai verna steering locked problem

Parveen Kumar Bajaj on 18 September 2016

I was driving hundai verna and suddenly steering is locked and it can't be moved any side. I was shocked what was happened with me. I gone to ur hundai showroom ferozpur road ludhiana. . They said...[Read full complaint]

KS automobile udaipur Complaint

Muzammil Hussain on 17 September 2016

HI I MUZAMMIL HUSSAIN From UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CONTACT NO.09783444120 ( RJ 27 UA 6179 QUANTO C8) 1.)APNI CAR MAHINDRA QUANTO C8 JO KI MAHINDRA CO. KE DEALERS K.S AUTOMOBILE UDAIPUR SE PURCHASE [Read full complaint]

Faulty fittings of Radiator

Kushal Satti on 17 September 2016

We have purchased new bus with H series engine 6e bsIV and engine no GEHZ405922&GEHZ405334. After first day of running both the radiators are leaking. Kindly rectify the problem on priority and re...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of bike (Royal Enfield Classic 350)

Niroop C on 15 September 2016

Bike (Royal Enfield Classic 350)not received yet. Which was booked on 03 Sep 2015 from Rorkee (UK) to Kannur (KL) in train number 660, but the same has not been received ...[Read full complaint]

Maruri True Value complain

Tanoy Sarkar on 14 September 2016

I, Tanoy Sarkar purchased Indica Vista TDI 2010 model (WB 24K 6685 of Barrackpore-W.B. registration) from true value outlet located at Krishnanagar, Nadia, W.B. - 1101 (B...[Read full complaint]