Automobiles complaints

Pathetic Service of Mahindra KUV100 K8

Harish on 02 December 2016

Just regretting on my decision to buy Mahindra KUV K8... Wish I would have continued with Maruti... still remember those golden 8 years without losing my peace of mind... In 1st service they se [Read full complaint]

Yamaha R15 Third class service

Ashutosh Gaonkar on 28 November 2016

I purchased yamaha r15s from their branch ponda.. From the first day disc pad was making noise..srrr srr..it was irritating..i complaint to dealer ponda..he said let it get wear a little..everythi...[Read full complaint]

Honda Aviator engine manufacturing defect

Aishwarya Tambi on 24 November 2016

I have brought Honda Aviator Scooter from Advent Automobilesl P Ltd, ajmer road, jaipur vide bill No:- 1317 Date 2016 registration no:- RJ 14 HE 186.[Read full complaint]

Maestro scooty complain

Vinit Kumar on 19 November 2016

We r going to dealer of hero company at Kot ise Khan distt moga regarding scotty starting problem he said one of part of Scotty r damage and still it covered under warranty...still part not availb...[Read full complaint]

R C book not receive

Abdullah Khan on 12 November 2016

Dear TVs team I was purchased TVs Jupiter in 23 nov 2015 but I haven't received my Jupiter RC book ...Dealer was gave me time again and again but not receive RC book Tvs team please help me and pl...[Read full complaint]

Hero splendor sounds in engine bike

Rakesh Tiwari on 11 November 2016

I rakesh tiwari purchase the hero splendor 110 cc bike on date 30 sep and I use the 492 km and 1st service doing in chandauli after service I listening some sound in engine so check the needful an...[Read full complaint]

RC book not given by dealer

Sandeep Banerjee on 08 November 2016

Dear Sir, I have purchased bajaj avenger 150 from Om sai bajaj (Bhilai C.G)on 29 may 016, after vigorous follow up for registration book with dealer, bajaj chattisgarh sa...[Read full complaint]

Bad service of honda

Mandeep Kumar on 06 November 2016

Dear sir/madam My Scooter Number is :HR07W0660. kind notice that I have purchase One Activa 125 (SCV125G) 21/10/15 from Arsh Honda kurukshetra. From the first day it is having a starting problems ...[Read full complaint]

Hero Duet engine and tyre problem

Shahzad Shaikh on 04 November 2016

Am shahzad purchase new hero duet vx top modle In 09/sep/2016 bicke ingen sound problm am visit the nearest hero showrom srasvati motors in chowk allahabad. Macanik told me do the firt servise the...[Read full complaint]

Tata vehicle mileage complain

Mahendarasingh Godara on 02 November 2016

All dear I am parchage three traxo 31 202 HP parchage Jan 1016 this vahical raning March 1 2016 vahical milage 1.58 km/liter this chek company trayal with Tata 3118 same lode and same road Tata fo...[Read full complaint]

Royal Enfield- Not accepting and resolving the issue

Ankit Sharma on 30 October 2016

Company's mechanic spolied my battery worth ₹3000 and these guys aren't changing it, also it's engine make knocking sound I did complaints again and again but these guys aren't resolving it nor ev...[Read full complaint]

Faulty Suzuki Access 125 Fuel Gauge Sold To Me

Ajay Garg on 27 October 2016

On 17/09/2016 I Purchased Fuel Meter Gauge(Spare Part) from Ankur Auto Sales and Services Ghaziabad For my Suzuki Access 125 which I use daily for travelling to my office. It took me two weeks to ...[Read full complaint]

Hero splendor plus by related

Himat Rathod on 23 October 2016

Sir mene 16/10/2016 ke din hero splendor plus byke kharidi or dusre din bike chalai to usme bahut avaj aa rahi he.or pichhe ka side lite vala padiya bhi tuta huva tha.2din bad mene bike li vaha di...[Read full complaint]

निकृष्ट दर्जाची वाहन निर्मिती करणे निकृष्ट दर्जाची वाहन विक्री करणे तसेच योग्य ती सेवा न पुरविता मानसिक त्रास देणे

Rahul Narale on 19 October 2016

महोदय मी तक्रारदार नाव :- राहुल उत्तम नरळे पत्ता :- कात्रज ,जैन मंदिर जवळ, पुणे ४११०४६ संपर्क :- ९८२३२१३१३३ विषयास अनुसरून , मी “हिरो मोटर्स कंपनी”, तसेच त्याची उत्पादने, विक्री करणारे डीलर , “साई...[Read full complaint]

Bullet bike problem

Masum Baba Nadab on 18 October 2016

Sir/madam mi 500 cc bulet ghetli ... 15 divasani ti band padali mg mi kolhapurala showrum aahe tyana contect kel .. Tr te aale karun pn gele ... Mg parat band padali ... Tevha aamhi tyana sangitl ...[Read full complaint]

Splendor magvil complained

Nitin M Shah on 17 October 2016

Maine bike splendar 2/11 2015 ma li haji jiska mag vil Barbar nathi he jamnagar karan Enterprise she li ha Jo me nhone bataya ki tayre problem hai to 2 time tyare change ...[Read full complaint]

Problem created after services

Nitesh Kumar on 16 October 2016

Dear sir/mam, This letter is to bring you inform that the problems in my bike after had servicing. I did service on the following date 2016 and facing problem since after...[Read full complaint]

Service Center or Paisa Chusnebala

Dibakar Saha on 16 October 2016

I have done paid service of Rs. 2200 but problem is still remain. My question is that is service center genuine? I think they are not service my bike just only increase my bill month after month. ...[Read full complaint]

Hero motors Poor Service and delay

Sukanta Satapathy on 15 October 2016

Today i have booked my Hero Pleasure scooter at Bharat Motors Ltd. MIE, Rasulgarh Bhubaneswar for servicing (paid) at around 11.20am with Serial No.17 . Then i have told that it will take time and...[Read full complaint]

Substandard vehicles sold by Hero Motocorp LTD

Anil Vanwari on 09 October 2016

Repeated problems with my new Hero Maestro Edge vx I have purchased a new Hero Maestro Edge vx from M/s.fortpoint Automotive Mahim on the 15 the of march 2016 and after using it for just 13 days a...[Read full complaint]