Kripa Thimmaiah on 05 November 2018

incomplete delivery of furnitures

I ordered for 2.7 lakh worth furniture with Mr.Anurag (proprietor of Pranav Arts alias Art of Jodhpur alias roomcrafts (http://www.roomcrafts.com & http://www.artofjodhpur.com). Initially Anurag was very responsive to my calls mails WhatsApp i assumed everything would go well & i trusted him. Delivery was committed was before Sep end after end of September he kept telling me the lies one after the other till October end. Polish is not dried re-polishing truck got stuck at the check post due to festivals...etc etc. He shared a truck drivers no. & while i was following up with the truck driver he told me that he is stuck in AP & Karnataka boarder for a week. Due to festival there is a lot of checking..etc. I had already made payment as he asked I only held 20K balance & paid all 2.5 Lakhs. End of October a new truck guy calls me to inform about the shipment & he mentioned he was in Gujrat boarder. Mr. Anurag stopped responding to calls msges & mails. I called his office in Jodhpur and that guy was helplessly telling me Anurag Sir nahi hai :(. Finally consignment arrived on 1st November BUT the consignment did not have all the items delivered! Truck driver just dumped 35 packages & left the place he insisted that I pay the balance of 20K otherwise he will take the consignment back. When we opened the packages we found not all the furniture are delivered one item is totally missing furniture are not as we ordered none of the drawers & cabinets has handle to open there was no net or bolt to fix the bed etc. Required supporting wood pieces for the bed is missing unable to fix the bed now we have arranged for a local carpenter but they are unable to fix it because of defects in making of these beds. Anurag had committed that he would send a carpenter to fix the furniture but no response he had shared a carpenters mobile no which does not work. I have sent couple of mails to Anurag but no response. Tried to call him many times but no response.