Preetam Patil on 02 November 2018

Online extra money debited

Respected Authority

On 27th September I tried using Dunzo to order a sunscreen from my mob no. 9797 at around 8pm. But due to some problem even after giving all the correct bank details the payment button was not turning GREEN from GREY.I was not able to proceed the payment further so delayed the payment this issue i told the company's delivery boy 8362 Pranav) also. He advised me to keep trying 2-3 times where as he will also try to contact the server from his end to resolve the problem. I kept trying and at last it happened and I payed Rs. 508. But then later the delivery boy said my order has been cancelled. After sometime automatically that order went to some other delivery boy and i thought this time i will not have to pay as its the same order and I had already payed. But it was not like that I had to again pay for that order to complete the order. It was a urgent order so i payed immediately. I tried to reach the company through their support option but that option did not open only. I've emailed them but no reply. My bank account details are as follows- Name: Preetam Patil Account no: 0326 IFSC: BKID0000530 Bank Of India MIT Pune branch. I'm a student that much amount means a lot to me. Please help me to get my refund as soon as possible.

ThankYou