Leena Prabhudesai on 06 October 2018

No possession or information on possession of flat booked

I have made payment to M/S Falco Developers in their ambivali Cheshire project near Kalyan Maharashtra somewhere in 2010 -11. At time of booking they informed that project will be ready by 2013 and thus we made almost 95% payment. I have also registered this property.

As on date neither the project is ready of which they had assured possession finally in 2016 latest ( after several dates told by them earlier ) nor are they answering any calls made to them. Now they inform that they are RERA registered .We were sometimes asked to go to their website and view progress and on informing of no progress they inform that it is old version and not updated. Also the person in office keeps changing so there is absolutely no accountability .

We requested them to give flat of same area or value in their other ready to move projects which they are not accepting.

We are senior citizens and this purchase was solely to generate income for our old age.Considering inflation it is very difficult to bear this loss.

I need your guidance to proceed to safeguard my investment in Falco project either by refund with interest or another flat of invested value appreciated as on date.