1. Home
Vaishnavi Jadhav on 01 October 2018
Share on Facebook

wrong money transfer

I had transferred money through paytm to my brother's account but I entered the correct account number but wrong ifsc code. Tried interacting with paytm and state bank of India but not getting any positive response

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint