Abhilash Ambesange on 05 June 2018

Unprofessional Telephone Operator

Dear Blue Dart

This is with regard to an courier i am about to receive which was from bank. I understand the privacy policy of banks and also blue dart's responsibility towards their customers and highly respect your policies with high regards. But today I spoke to an employee of yours named as Kinjal Patel from Hyderabad branch her accent was highly unprofessional no manners no respect towards customers. She was speaking as if she is the owner of the company and she can take any decisions and speak whatever she feels like to any one. I was requesting her that can my courier be couriered to my office address rather than delivering to my home address although I understand its not easy but there is a way to say no. She has disappointed me and also the goodwill gesture I have having against your courier services She is a rotten mango in your customer services where she is representing the company. And always the first impression is the last impression.

Either you work on this rotten mango or wait for the entire basket on mangoes to get rotten choice is yours.