Kannan Ramakrishnan on 05 June 2018

Service road blocked by drunkards

Dear Sir

On 27th May 2018 around 10 PM I was driving from Villupuram towards vadakuchipalayam and took the service road for safety reasons one Mr Suresh on his black Hero Honda splendor(police is mentioned on his bike) put his bike in the middle of the service road. With great difficulty I steered my car to extreme right and moved on. He chased my car for some 200 meters and blocked my way again he was completely drunk without any control was half dressed just wearing a bermuda/underwear was confronting me in the middle of the road. Finally after a argument and intervention of people I was let to go. The service roads on both sides of this chinthamani village next to mundiyambakkam govt hospital in Villupuram district tamilnadu(this strech falls between vikravandi toll plaza and ulundurpet toll plaza) is completely blocked cows are tied trucks cars and tractors are parked two wheelers are left on the middle of the road. There is this menace of drunkards at night times. I request NHAI for stricter action and make the service lanes safer and accessible for other vehicles to pass through. I can be reached on 4856 for further clarifications or inputs where required.

Thanks and Regards