Deepmala Chauhan on 03 June 2018

Fraud consultancy

Respected sir

I have applied for my Husband for job in EMPLOYMENT JOB CONSULTANCY (Address: South Amolapatty Chariali Near Lengdonn Dhaba Dibrugarh (Assam) in the Month of May'2017.At First the Managing Director Mr. Jibul Gogoi said that " there is no job at present but if there will vacancy I will call you".But one day on 27th January'2018 he called me and said there is job for you with Lumpsum salary of Rs 00/- but when we went there on same day he said for that I have to pay an amount of Rs200000(Two lakhs) as loan amount for my Private School purpose for which he will sign a DEED OF AGREEMENT with me for one and half month and he will return the amount within a month. At first we said we need sometime or months to arrange the amount but he said that vacancy is just for 2 days so anyhow arrange the amount and you have to pay the amount is just for security and he will return the full amount of 2 lakhs within a month only. And so the cash money somehow arranged and given to him on 31st Jan'2018.Moreover I have made a video recording when the cash amount of 2 lakhs was given to him and DEED OF AGREEMENT was signed and the agreement is with me at present.

I don't have any money but for my husband's future I have arranged from Private money loan lender at an interest rate of 6% for which I have to pay Rs12000 every month as interest for Rs200000(Two lakhs) untill now he had a loss of Rs.2 48 00/- {Rs.2 00 0+48 000(Rs.12 00/- for 04 months interest)}

But after 15 March 2018 to till now after the failure of the agreement neither the job was provided nor the money was returned. Moreover he didn't receive our call. Every time we went there he says he will give the amount on next day but next day he didn't receive our call.

Therefore Sir I will be highly thankful if you kindly look into our matter and help us to solve this crucial problem of money as it is not possible for us to pay the interest amount of Rs.12000/- every months.

Yours Faithfully

DEEPMALA CHAUHAN

wife of JEETENDRA CHAUHAN

Address: HIJUGURI TINSUKIA ASSAM.

M/no. 5312

8771

8703

FRAUD’s NAME: JIBUL GOGOI

MANAGING DIRECTOR EMPLOYMENT JOB CONSULTANCY DIBRUGARH ASSAM.

M/NO: 0144