Amit on 02 June 2018

Blunder failure reported in Aqua Soft Ro Machine

Kind Attention Aqua Soft customer care !!

This is to inform you that the blunder failure observed in your machine in Rudrapur Uttarakhand. Many more carbon particles and direct dust with involving water dirt is found in water tank even after regular maintenance by AMC.it is very harm ful and dangerous to health. Since 1 year m suffering from jaundice however using ro water 00/- worth rs has been spended by me in treatment n check up to cure it .Still issue is running because I was not aware that lot of bacterias n germs are hidden with dirt which water using my family.

Aqua soft team checked n accept that it is their product failure and service negligence as well. They accepted that carbon bottle is faulty .That's why this was happened. They are unable to clarify the failure.

Also would like to share with you that approx 1 year ago some worms were found in the water tank of this machine which is installed at my another home .That time company had make some modifications in the structure of machine and regrated for same.

I want to root cause from you of this blunder failure related my health and action taken by you to reimburse my lost health created by dirty water using of aqua soft machine. 1 snap shot is attached for your reference video could not uploaded due to some technical error.

Revert me with positive response n resolution to avoid further legal escalation.

Thanks