1. Home
Vaibhav Sunil Kale on 15 May 2018
Share on Facebook

Money not received

My father Mr. Sunil Vasantrao kale invested money in Shivaji live stock and firm pvt. Ltd but company not received my money paper issued by company with receipt.

Plz return my money my father is no more and I want my money so plz return my money.

Kanika Singh

Don’t worry we are here for you. We will solve your dispute with you seller You can now file your complaint online with us for resolution while sitting in the comfort of your home or office. Just a one step you have to take to resolve your consumer complaint

You can also talk to our Resolution Attorney for free consultation at 09041089039/0172-5031142 (Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 06:00 pm).or mail at query@myshikayat.com

You can visit our website http://www.myshikayat.com

Please feel free to ask any question. I am your assistant



ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint