Chetan Jain on 14 May 2018

No refund no replacement of wrong product

I have purchased mobile phone cover for Coolpad cool 1 mobile from Snapdeal.

The cover wsa not having the camera space and hence was requested for return and refund. Till now we have not received the refund nor the product. The online tracking systems shows that the product was received by them back but was not meeting their quality criteria and hence will be sent back.

No Quality criteria was explained to us.

I have tries to contact to them through phone but in vain as their customer care numbers does not have option to talk to customer care executives and does not have this kind of option and not able to contact them.

I also tried to contact to them through mail the auto generated reply was received stating that somebody will contact me within 24 hours but more than 10 days has passed no body has contacted and there is no reply as well.

When i went to site to find a way to contact their customer care division it seems may customer are facing such issue which is against the regulations as well.

Need help to get the issue resolved.

Snapdeal Help

Hi Chetan

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!