Shetty Savitri on 15 April 2018

Tv channels not transmitted

Sir

I am a customer of RELIANCE DIGITAL TV since 009. My SMART CARD NO IS 9611 and my registered mobile no is 8967

I recharged my subscription on 4 March 2018 of Rs 1499 for one year . I even asked them very specifically if they would not stop services in between because in November 2017 they were showing a caption to dial a specific no. And get connected to TATA SKY as reliance was not renewing their license.

But then somehow that fizzled out and the continued their service.

Now since about 10 March they stopped relaying the STAR PLUS AND OTHER STAR channels and well as ZEE TV channels without any notice and just showed a caption that there was a technical problem and it would be resolved soon .

When we contact the customer care no’s the executive is very rude and says that if you talk too much we will disconnect the call and only give false promise that it will start in 2 days . All this is just lies and they are not bothered. When I asked them to refund the money that I have paid they say that that is not possible.

Now since 2 days Colors channel is also stopped.

Since yesterday that is 14 April all channels have stopped and they is no transmission at all and moreover no available customer care at all .

Sir please look into the matter since these big corporate houses just cheat people of their hard earned money with no accountability at all . . They are above the law leaving us customers to fend for ourselves. Since the last one month I am unable to watch tv inspite of having paid for the services. IPL cricket matches have started and I am unable watch it .

Thanking you