Deepak Sharma on 09 April 2018

Faulty AC by CROMA

I bought a one ton inverter Croma AC in May 015. I also bought the extended warranty. I am very disappointed with the purchase I made.

This AC is in my parent's room. Because they are old they did not use it much and the AC also did not give them enough chances.

I have not been able to use this AC ever since I got it installed in my house.

Last to last year I complained about it and technician visited after tracking and following up for several days. The technician told me to check it for at few days and then if it does not work again register a complaint. I waited and registered a complaint because it did not work. No body showed up and I gave up because the season was almost over for my parents last year again I lodged a complaint but could not follow up because of personal issues. Now as the summer is gearing up I registered a complaint for the AC on 30th March 2018 it has been 10 days and no action has been taken yet.

I have ACs in other rooms older than this one and they are working as desired.

I bought this product because the trust and faith in TATA brand but now I am completely dissatisfied with the after sale service of this company.

Deepak Sharma

Voltas Social

Dear Deepak Sharma

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas Social

Dear Deepak Sharma

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Have a nice day.