Saloni Sharma on 08 April 2018

Disconnect number

I got an idea postpaid connection in October 2017 after 4 months I shifted to Delhi so I was no longer using that sim. I had asked the idea people to deactivate my no. They constantly fooled me by have even visited the customer care store in Meerut twice then in February they told me that they have deactivated my no and asked me to pay overdue amount of 000. I paid the amount but last month I received a bill of that 240 rupees I thought this maybe left I paid that too and now my ebill of 700 rupees is generated to even after constantly asking your people to close the connection. Why are you fooling your customers constantly in this trap.

My idea no. tel:7534011115

No. Of the idea person at meerut: +91 2580 0200

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us the customer care executive name and number along with the complete Idea store address where you've visited for your concern and the store executive name for further assistance.

Lavina

Saloni Sharma

adress- K3/3086 Pvs Road K Block Shergarhi Shastri Nagar Meerut - 250004

phone no.: 7500638597 8439416392 name of employ i only remember one and that is KAJAL. please revert ASAP.

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to the respective team our team will get in touch with you for the same.

Lavina