Ramesh Kondala on 07 April 2018

policy surrender

dear Sir. my name is ramesh.iam policy holder from SBI life insurance since six years . unfortunately I was sum problem to continue my policy .so I am surrenderd my policy February 25.but not credited my money .sir I am in sum problems . Please help me

Dear Ramesh

We acknowledge your concern. We request you to mail us your policy number and contact details along with best time to call you on our official email address - hcr@sbilife.co.in.

Since details shared in this forum are protected and not visible to us due to security concerns. Hence once mailed then please confirm us here along with your email address so that our team can trace your mail and connect with you for further discussion.

Dear Ramesh

We are waiting for you to provide us with earlier requested details so that our team can address your concern.

Dear Ramesh

We are still waiting for you to mail us your policy number and contact details along with suitable time to call you on our official email address - hcr@sbilife.co.in so that our team can assist you better.

Dear Ramesh

We have not received requested details till date hence as per our company policy we are closing the loop now. In case you need our assistance or wish to re-initiate the conversation please mail us your details on hcr@sbilife.co.in.