Usha G on 19 March 2018

Unauthorised balance deduction

Idea has been regularly deducting balance from my prepaid no 5180 in an unauthorised means under pretext of some game download charges. Let me tell you that I am a senior citizen and did not download any games. Just few mins back they deducted rs 99 from my account stating I have downloaded game from India games. I wish to state that I did not download any game. To add to this there is no game appearing in my mobile as well.

This is cheating by idea and please return back my money back to me. This is not the first time. Earlier also same has hapenned. The customer service officer just keep saying that we can’t register any complaint since you have authorised. They are neither ready to tell me how did I authorise the transaction. They just say you are not eligible to give a compliant. They are not ready to listen to anything. Pl return back my balance.

Dear Customer

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per our record you've been charged for gaming content towards the mentioned number. Hence we express our inability to provide you the refund for the same. However you can dial *121*46# or send a SMS as STOP to 593350 to stop the flash SMS. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina