Darshan Desai on 17 March 2018

deduction mobile main balance by Idea

Dear Sir

Since today i am getting message from IZIdeaCMS regarding my balance deduction

first message came at around 1 pm stating that dear customer thank you for downloading Entertainment from One97. you have been charged Rs 100

I talked with idea customer care they said its deduction from WAP. i said i have not used or downloaded anything than how come this has happened?? They kept on proving me wrong said you have downloaded and its your mistake and we cant do anything about that. I tried doing mail as well to their customer care ID- even they said we cant do anything about this.

So i was quite unhappy that why i am wasting my 00/- for thing which i have not done??

after 1 hr again i got a message Thank you for downloading tiny TV from Shortformats. You have been charged Rs. 35.

Not again man !! I called again and i got the same answer.

Come on man i am not using cell for the first time i know what to click and what not. And cell was being used by me only and not by anyone else.

If they are saying that you have downloaded this than that download thing should be on my mobile!! which is also not there..

Its really frustrating when you see your balance getting deducted and you really are clueless for how and why of it.

I request you to please look in to such unrealistic deduction by network providing company.

Dear Customer

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lavina

Darshan Desai

i ll prefer not to put my no on web - i have complained through my mail id on customercare@idea.adityabirla.com with mail id starting with d***desai@yahoo.co.in where mr Bhushan patil has replied my mail. you can communicate with him and get back.

Dear Customer

We'll be unable to assist you or check the details of your your concern without your contact number. Hence we request you to provide us your Idea contact number for better assistance.

Lavina