Randeep Dhillon on 11 March 2018

Illegal Balance Deduction

On friday 2 March 2018 at 12:48 am I recieved the message from idea which stated Dear Customer

thank you for downloading Animation from Nazara.

You have been charged Rs. 100

Your balance is Rs. 8.43

But i hadn't downloaded anything my phone was kept idle at night.

Again on 9 March 2018 at 10:43 am i again recieved a message Dear Customer

thank you for downloading Tiny TV from ShotFormats.

You have been charged Rs. 35

Your balance is Rs. 7.43

I had also contacted idea customer care but they are doing nothing. They are saying Nazara and ShotFormats are 3rd party apps. I don't understand how can 3rd party apps deduct your sim balance. After hours of conversation they said me that they are giving me Rs50 as a goodwill waiver but i didn't recieved that also. Today only dated 11 March 2018 at 7:03 am i again recieved a message stating Dear Customer

thank you for downloading Games Value Pack from Mauj.

You have been charged Rs. 99

Your balance is Rs. 8.43

Please sir do something idea is just deducting my balance without reason. I hadn't downloaded anything or activated any special service for which they deduct my balance. It is very frustrating watching your balance deducting without any reason. Till now my total balance of Rs 234 has vanished .

Dear Customer

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lavina

Randeep Dhillon

My mobile number is +918683893524

Instead of returning my balance i was again charge an amount of Rs99. Yesterday i.e 11 March 2018 at 7:03 i recieved the message as Dear Customer

thank you for downloading Games Value Pack from Mauj.

You have been charged Rs. 99

Your balance is Rs. 188.43

Now the total balance which i want to be refunded is Rs 333

It is very annoying to see getting your balance amounting to total Rs 333 getting deducted for which you have done nothing.

Dear Customer

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our record you've been charged while using WAP services for the mentioned number. Hence we express our inability to provide you the refund for the same. However we suggest you to dial *121*46# or send an SMS as STOP to 593350 to stop the flash SMS. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina

Darshan Desai

Even i have faced the same issue and today twice money deducted from my main balance. if the message says thanks for downloading than the downloaded thing should be there on mobile!! which also not there than how you people are justified?

Dear Customer

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Neha