Anisur Rehman on 07 March 2018

While transfer Digital currency Ripple I put wrong tag number

I SEND RIPPLES FROM MY OTHER WALLET PROVIDER TO MY RIPPLE UNOCOIN ADDRESS

HASH (TRANSACTION DETAILS)

BUT I WRONGLY PUT DESTINATION CODE DIFFERENT BUT MY UNOCOIN RIPPLE ADDRESS IS CORRECT WHEN I ASKED TO UNOCOIN ADDRESS THEN THEY SAID

''I regret the inconvenience caused.

I have shared the issue to the concerned team and as per the revert noted that you had sent XRP to the wrong destination tag address which can't be retrieved.

Unocoin have not received the transaction.

Our customer id is the tag number for each of our customers. So tag number goes from 1 to about 0000 at present and every number in between belongs to one of our customers - in other words the tag number as of now would go from 1 digit up to 7 digits. So a deposit with these tag numbers will credit the respective user account immediately and will already be accessible to the customers. We cannot disclose info about what has happened to these XRP in the customer account for whom the destination tag has been mentioned - but we do have a customer whose id is same as the tag id that was mentioned. As informed to you earlier unfortunately we do not have any mechanism or technology to encourage such refunds and we do not intend to develop such mechanism as our audits for every customer would just go wrong if we do such refunds. Hence we won't be able to help you in this case.

PLEASE ANY SOLUTION AVAILABLE SO I CAN GET BACK MY RIPPLES or MONEY FROM UNOCOIN?